1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Jul '06 14:12
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    A friend of mine has allways a lot of bad jokes that he spreads around to everyone. But once in a while he has a really funny one. And the funny one is worth a lot more than the bad jokes together. If I want the really good one I have to listen to all the bad ones. So I never shut him up, because then I will never hear the relly funny jokes. He knows that ...[text shortened]... shouldn't even be here reading them. And he will miss the good ones as well. Sorry for him...
    Fabian, you win the Common Sense award, the only RHP member ever to have done so.

Congratulations!

😀
  2. Corner Brook NFLD CA
    Moves
    05 Jul '06 14:59
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Fabian, you win the Common Sense award, the only RHP member ever to have done so.

Congratulations!

😀
    Who the dern eck is Fabian?
  3. B is for bye bye
    Moves
    05 Jul '06 15:10
    Originally posted by LinkHyrule
    Do you read your own threads? Fabian has put in a word or two on your behalf.
  4. B is for bye bye
    Moves
    05 Jul '06 15:11
    Originally posted by LinkHyrule
    And who is this LinkHyrule weirdo that everyone seems so currently annoyed with? Is he spamming a bunch of puzzles that everyone has done on this forum just recently?

If you find out let me know. I bet he lives in Newfoundland... noted for its odd time zone.
  5. Corner Brook NFLD CA
    Moves
    05 Jul '06 15:12
    Originally posted by Gastel
    And who is this LinkHyrule weirdo that everyone seems so currently annoyed with? Is he spamming a bunch of puzzles that everyone has done on this forum just recently?

If you find out let me know. I bet he lives in Newfoundland... noted for its odd time zone.
    Oh, that guy, I didnt look at his name and when I look for fabian in the list I didnt see it at first. Sorry Fabian.
  6. Corner Brook NFLD CA
    Moves
    05 Jul '06 15:13
    Originally posted by Suzianne

Congratulations!

😀
    I agree with Suzianne
  7. Corner Brook NFLD CA
    Moves
    05 Jul '06 15:16
    Originally posted by crazyblue
    since i took the elephant out of the fridge already, it was the giraffe that's missing.
    Sorry for not looking at the whole thread guys, crazyblue, of course, as the age old answer. But the real Q is what is it that we learned here from both gastel, and fabian?
  8. Joined
    29 Apr '05
    Moves
    05 Jul '06 15:17
    It is also cute to ask a question, then quote and reply to your own post. Not to mention that the question has already been answered before you posted it. 🙂
    I also liked Fabians post though. However it is kind of annoying to start 8 different threads in such a short time all filled with puzzles we know from elementary school.
  9. Corner Brook NFLD CA
    Moves
    05 Jul '06 15:21
    Originally posted by crazyblue
    It is also cute to ask a question, then quote and reply to your own post. Not to mention that the question has already been answered before you posted it. 🙂
    I also liked Fabians post though. However it is kind of annoying to start 8 different threads in such a short time all filled with puzzles we know from elementary school.
    I'm testing to see if yer attic has cobwebs. Just tryin to be a good cleaner.
  10. Joined
    06 Jun '06
    Moves
    05 Jul '06 18:22
    What is the cow drink joke? I have not heard that part...
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Jul '06 15:42
    Originally posted by mjgood
    What is the cow drink joke? I have not heard that part...
    So an elephant sees this naked man in the jungle. The elephant says
    "Well its cute but can you actually breath through that thing"?
  12. Tempe, AZ
    Moves
    08 Jul '06 05:26
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So an elephant sees this naked man in the jungle. The elephant says
    "Well its cute but can you actually breath through that thing"?
  13. Joined
    05 Jun '06
    Moves
    10 Jul '06 02:14
    what do u do if you come across a elephant in the jungle?
  14. B is for bye bye
    Moves
    10 Jul '06 10:51
    Originally posted by hakaman
    what do u do if you come across a elephant in the jungle?
    an elephant
  15. Joined
    05 Jun '06
    Moves
    10 Jul '06 11:00
    Originally posted by Gastel
    an elephant
    wipe it off and say sorry

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree