1. Joined
    27 Mar '05
    Moves
    29 Apr '05 02:41
    Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

{If the above turns out not to be a palindrome, it's because of a typo on my part}

Sit on a potato pan, Otis.

Lewd did I live, & evilI did dwel (The first palindrome recorded in the English language)

"Naomi, sex at noon taxes," I moan . {to expand on a palindrome previously posted}

Doc, note, I dissent,. A fast never prevents a fatness. I diet on cod.

Never odd or even.

I remember reading about an entire novel written as a palindrome. I don't know how long the novel was, how many words or pages...the blurb I read just gave the first and last paragraph of the novel. pretty amazing...

but if you do a google search for "longest palindromes", you'll see links to all kinds of info, including a 15,000+ and 17,000+ word palindromes.

2. Joined
    29 Apr '05
    Moves
    14 May '05 03:43
    evacanistabbatsinacave (@msn.com is my email address!)
  3. Joined
    14 Jun '04
    Moves
    15 May '05 07:15
    בעברית יש המון:

אבא
    אמא
    דוד
    לול
    שמש
    נון

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree