Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Posers and Puzzles

Posers and Puzzles

  1. 03 Aug '06 02:31
    Name an eight letter word that has kst in the middle, in the beginning, and at the end.
  2. 03 Aug '06 03:01
    Originally posted by name2invalid
    Name an eight letter word that has kst in the middle, in the beginning, and at the end.
    simple. inkstand
  3. Subscriber sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    03 Aug '06 03:34
    Originally posted by hypothetical
    simple. inkstand
    kst in inkstand isn't strictly speaking, even in the middle, much less the ends.
  4. 03 Aug '06 03:38
    Originally posted by hypothetical
    simple. inkstand
    yes thats right
  5. 03 Aug '06 03:40
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    kst in inkstand isn't strictly speaking, even in the middle, much less the ends.
    It's in the middle of 'in' and 'and'.
  6. Standard member Bowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    03 Aug '06 11:53
    What about a word starting with t, ending with t, and full of t?
  7. 03 Aug '06 11:57
    teapot!
  8. Standard member Bowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    03 Aug '06 12:07
    Originally posted by yourimaginaryfriend
    teapot!
    Correct. Now please stop following me around.
  9. 03 Aug '06 12:57
    Originally posted by yourimaginaryfriend
    teapot!
    I agree. He is.
  10. 03 Aug '06 17:24
    Five hundred begins it, five hundred ends it,
    Five in the middle is seen;
    First of all figures, the first of all letters,
    Take up their stations between.
    Join all together, and then you will bring
    Before you the name of an eminent king.
  11. Standard member JYD
    03 Aug '06 17:25
    DAVID
  12. 03 Aug '06 17:26
    Originally posted by JYD
    DAVID
    YES..
  13. 03 Aug '06 17:29
    The following number is the only one of its kind.
    8,549,176,320
    Can you figure out what is so special about it?
  14. 03 Aug '06 19:12
    Originally posted by name2invalid
    The following number is the only one of its kind.
    8,549,176,320
    Can you figure out what is so special about it?
    if you spell out all the numbers, the first letters of all of them are in alphabetical order.
  15. 03 Aug '06 19:41
    Originally posted by hypothetical
    if you spell out all the numbers, the first letters of all of them are in alphabetical order.
    Jeez! YES.... I cannot post any riddle that you chess geniuses cant get hahahhah... anyways I was looking for that one riddle by a certain sphynx.. not really to post I was just curious how it went again. I am too lazy to google it.