1. Joined
    18 Apr '03
    Moves
    251
    18 Apr '03 20:13
    My profile says it all. If you want to challenge me, that's fine.
  2. Standard membergenius
    Wayward Soul
    Your Blackened Sky
    Joined
    12 Mar '02
    Moves
    15128
    18 Apr '03 20:341 edit
    sorry-i was confused-ignore this post...😛
  3. Joined
    18 Apr '03
    Moves
    251
    19 Apr '03 05:08
    Originally posted by genius
    sorry-i was confused-ignore this post...😛
    Okay, whatever you say Mr. Genius..it is reasons like this that caused me to use the name true genius as my screen name 😀
  4. Standard membergenius
    Wayward Soul
    Your Blackened Sky
    Joined
    12 Mar '02
    Moves
    15128
    19 Apr '03 10:27
    Originally posted by True Genius
    Okay, whatever you say Mr. Genius..it is reasons like this that caused me to use the name true genius as my screen name 😀
    it was an easy mistake to make! i saw only one post in a thread that had about 12 in it the last time i looked and wondered why they'd been moderated. i then relised my mistake...😛 and i am a true genius! IQ of 138 😏
  5. Joined
    12 Apr '03
    Moves
    31
    19 Apr '03 11:26
    Originally posted by genius
    it was an easy mistake to make! i saw only one post in a thread that had about 12 in it the last time i looked and wondered why they'd been moderated. i then relised my mistake...😛 and i am a true genius! IQ of 138 😏
    I have a friend with an IQ of 156
  6. Joined
    18 Apr '03
    Moves
    251
    19 Apr '03 13:39
    Originally posted by genius
    it was an easy mistake to make! i saw only one post in a thread that had about 12 in it the last time i looked and wondered why they'd been moderated. i then relised my mistake...😛 and i am a true genius! IQ of 138 😏
    I was just joking (thats why I had the 😀 smiley at the end of my post).
  7. Standard membergenius
    Wayward Soul
    Your Blackened Sky
    Joined
    12 Mar '02
    Moves
    15128
    19 Apr '03 14:37
    Originally posted by True Genius
    I was just joking (thats why I had the 😀 smiley at the end of my post).
    😠
  8. Joined
    12 Apr '03
    Moves
    31
    19 Apr '03 16:35
    Originally posted by genius
    😠
    My friend is cleverer than you
  9. Standard membergenius
    Wayward Soul
    Your Blackened Sky
    Joined
    12 Mar '02
    Moves
    15128
    20 Apr '03 11:13
    Originally posted by waldorf
    My friend is cleverer than you
    but are you? and does you friend have any personality whatsoever???
  10. Joined
    12 Apr '03
    Moves
    31
    20 Apr '03 14:30
    Originally posted by genius
    but are you? and does you friend have any personality whatsoever???
    I am cleverer than you as well, IQ of 146.
    My friend has no personality.
  11. Joined
    18 Apr '03
    Moves
    251
    20 Apr '03 16:49
    Originally posted by genius
    😠
    what was that for?
  12. Standard membergenius
    Wayward Soul
    Your Blackened Sky
    Joined
    12 Mar '02
    Moves
    15128
    20 Apr '03 17:10
    Originally posted by True Genius
    what was that for?
    cause you got me confused, and i was angry for it...
  13. Joined
    18 Apr '03
    Moves
    251
    20 Apr '03 17:18
    Originally posted by genius
    cause you got me confused, and i was angry for it...
    sorry
  14. Joined
    26 Mar '03
    Moves
    143
    20 Apr '03 18:16
    Originally posted by True Genius
    sorry
    This is pointless
  15. Joined
    18 Apr '03
    Moves
    251
    20 Apr '03 20:28
    Originally posted by King AYG
    This is pointless
    no it wasn't, that was!! it was showing my emotion to everyone, so people would'nt think that i'm a mean person
Back to Top