1. R.I.P.
    Moves
    29 Jan '04 21:481 edit
    Everybody knows the story of Noe's Ark, assuming that it is true, which mammal will have the greatest population 9 months later ?
  2. Standard memberBarefootChessPlayer
    Barefoot Chessplayer
    central usa
    Moves
    30 Jan '04 03:46
    Originally posted by Jay Peatea
    Everybody knows the story of Noe's Ark, assuming that it is true, which mammal will have the greatest population 9 months later ?
    i presume you mean noah.
    my guess would be the shrew since those reproduce fairly rapidly.
    of course, if we believe the bible, none of the creatures had any offspring until they debarked.
    i know a good joke about this but will refrain from telling it now.
  3. Joined
    26 Apr '03
    Moves
    30 Jan '04 09:221 edit
    Man?
    Or possibly a sea-going one such as a whale...
  4. R.I.P.
    Moves
    03 Feb '04 23:49
    Originally posted by iamatiger
    Man?
    Or possibly a sea-going one such as a whale...
    I was thinking of a dolphin but you got the right idea well done.
  5. Joined
    26 Apr '03
    Moves
    06 Feb '04 14:14
    Originally posted by Jay Peatea
    I was thinking of a dolphin but you got the right idea well done.
    Thanks! I also suggested man because he is a mammal and there were 4 of those on the ark (I think). Would that have been the right answer if the question was - "which mammal on the ark had the highest population 9 months later" ?
  6. Standard memberBarefootChessPlayer
    Barefoot Chessplayer
    central usa
    Moves
    08 Feb '04 16:551 edit
    a very bad joke relating to noah's ark:
    when the ark landed and was opened, noah gave the command to "go out into the world, br fruitful, and multiply." few hours later, he came back around to see that there were two small snakes left in the ark but no other creatures. he told them, "c'mon now--be fruitful and multiply." one of the snakes replied, "if you can cut down a few trees nearby, we'll see what we can do." noah couldn't do this right away, but did notice that the snakes moved out of the ark at least and seemed to be enjoying themselves.
    a while later, he remembered to do what the snake had asked, and checked back a few months later to find hundreds of baby snakes. he found the original one he had spoken to and asked why they had to have the chopped-down trees to complete their task.
    the serpent said, "isn't it obvious? we're adders! we need logs to multiply!"
  7. Joined
    02 Mar '04
    Moves
    10 Mar '04 20:55
    Oh ha ha ha😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree