Posers and Puzzles

Posers and Puzzles

  1. Joined
    16 Jun '05
    Moves
    24582
    11 Jul '05 22:15
    I have a cat and was wondering how you train a cat to use a toilet and what exactly does the cat do if you train him right?
  2. Joined
    29 Feb '04
    Moves
    22
    11 Jul '05 22:522 edits
    This belongs in General (or possibly Meet Opponents).

    But even the wankers in General (eg. http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=25721) probably know how to Google. 😛
  3. In your face
    Joined
    21 Aug '04
    Moves
    55993
    11 Jul '05 23:02
    Originally posted by THUDandBLUNDER
    This belongs in General (or possibly Meet Opponents).

    But even the wankers in General (eg. http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=25721) probably know how to Google. 😛
    What's all this? A bit of interforum rivalry? It's neverending. 😛
  4. Joined
    16 Jun '05
    Moves
    24582
    11 Jul '05 23:57
    how does this belong in general? its a puzzle. almost a riddle.
  5. Standard memberRookRAK
    Out of drinks
    On Clique Beach
    Joined
    06 Feb '05
    Moves
    64036
    12 Jul '05 00:06
    Originally posted by Starryknight14
    how does this belong in general? its a puzzle. almost a riddle.
    Well, now it's turned into a debate.
  6. Joined
    16 Jun '05
    Moves
    24582
    12 Jul '05 00:47
    Well riddle me this...

















    How do you potty train a cat?
  7. Joined
    29 Apr '05
    Moves
    827
    12 Jul '05 11:16
    hypnotize her. make her believe she is a dog. pottytrain her.
  8. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Joined
    17 Mar '05
    Moves
    1345
    14 Jul '05 00:17
    Originally posted by THUDandBLUNDER
    This belongs in General (or possibly Meet Opponents).

    But even the wankers in General (eg. http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=25721) probably know how to Google. 😛
    Yep. I have to agree with THUD here.

    Looks like the mods do as well.
  9. Joined
    29 Feb '04
    Moves
    22
    15 Jul '05 14:22
    Originally posted by Bowmann
    Yep. I have to agree with THUD here.

    Looks like the mods do as well.
    Thanks, Bowmann.

    Is the above naughty word on the no-no list then?
  10. Joined
    29 Feb '04
    Moves
    22
    15 Jul '05 21:011 edit
    Originally posted by Starryknight14
    how does this belong in general? its a puzzle. almost a riddle.
    Potty trained cats?
    I agree that it is dificult to train them if they are potty.

    What do they do when trained?
    Same as when they are not trained. They do do-do.
  11. In your face
    Joined
    21 Aug '04
    Moves
    55993
    15 Jul '05 23:43
    Originally posted by THUDandBLUNDER
    Potty trained cats?
    I agree that it is dificult to train them if they are potty.

    What do they do when trained?
    Same as when they are not trained. They do do-do.
    Yes but when they're done there's no ado about the do-do.
  12. Joined
    15 Apr '04
    Moves
    10409
    16 Jul '05 14:29
    Originally posted by Starryknight14
    how does this belong in general? its a puzzle. almost a riddle.
    Well I thought it was a Jimmy Riddle.
Back to Top