Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Posers and Puzzles

Posers and Puzzles

  1. 02 Dec '02 20:01
  2. Donation Acolyte
    Now With Added BA
    02 Dec '02 22:57
    KNLT, WLK A KSAGX AK'M VYNT FLG OSTG UYL LMT Q MCADSKCU VYNT RAFFAELCK
    MAVHCT MLWMKAKLKAYG EYRT QGR Q CYGDTN VTMMQDT. KSTG UYL EQG SQPT FLG
    CYYXAGD FYN KST OYNR 'KST' QGR KST CTKKTN 'T' QGR MY YG.
    QCMYUYLEQGNTVYPTKSTMHQETMKSTGUYLRYGKSQPTDAPTQOQUOYNRMCAXT'Q'. (WTKKTN
    AGAKQCAQGOSAESSQMQKCTQMKFYLNYGTCTKKTNOYNRM).
  3. Donation Acolyte
    Now With Added BA
    02 Dec '02 23:03
    EYVTKYFYNLVMAIKTTG!
  4. Donation Jacko
    Knock, Knock...?
    05 Dec '02 21:43
    ????????????????????????????
  5. 05 Dec '02 21:58
    David, try and work out what it is that is being said. The mumbo
    jumbo does in fact stand for normal everyday English, you just have to
    try and work it out.

    All was going along swimmingly until Acolyte decided to go and do
    what he did in the second half of his post, the big meany(!), which
    requires quite a bit more thought than my very simple code and also
    the first half of Acolyte's message.

    Mark
  6. Donation Jacko
    Knock, Knock...?
    05 Dec '02 22:29
    how about a small clue mark.

    DAvid:'(
  7. Donation Jacko
    Knock, Knock...?
    05 Dec '02 23:00
    wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. 06 Dec '02 17:18
    Originally posted by Jacko007

    wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL! David, don't stress fella. Start with the code that is the title to the
    thread. Each letter in the code corresponds with a letter from the
    alphabet. For example, if there is a G in the code that could
    correspond to a Z.

    Study the 'words' in the code, look at the lengths of them and whether
    any letter is repeated lots (it's only a short, very simple code so this
    doesn't really come into it). ***Use your knowledge of the English
    language to try and work out what the words could be***

    Try and get a foothold, a start, a little opening. Then from there you
    can work other bits out and so on.

    There are more clues if you need them

    Mark
  9. Donation Jacko
    Knock, Knock...?
    06 Dec '02 23:32
    pfjmib tebk vlr hklt elt.



    YES

    DAvid (obifbsba)
  10. Donation Acolyte
    Now With Added BA
    07 Dec '02 08:50
    Originally posted by T1000
    David, try and work out what it is that is being said. The mumbo
    jumbo does in fact stand for normal everyday English, you just have to
    try and work it out.

    All was going along swimmingly until Acolyte decided to go and do
    what he did in the second half of his post, the big meany(!), which
    requires quite a bit more thought than my very simple code and also
    the first half of Acolyte's message.

    Mark
    ALMTRKSTMQVTEYRTKSNYLDSYLKKSTHYMK.AGFQEKAVLMAGDKSTMQVTEYRTGYO.

    - QEYCUKT
  11. 18 Sep '05 12:55
    What is the ponit having your pic of a bic bic im hungry!!!!!!
  12. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    18 Sep '05 14:04
    Originally posted by jord253
    What is the ponit having your pic of a bic bic im hungry!!!!!!
    What is the point of replying to a 3 year old thread?
  13. 18 Sep '05 16:10
    Originally posted by Acolyte
    KNLT, WLK A KSAGX AK'M VYNT FLG OSTG UYL LMT Q MCADSKCU VYNT RAFFAELCK
    MAVHCT MLWMKAKLKAYG EYRT QGR Q CYGDTN VTMMQDT. KSTG UYL EQG SQPT FLG
    Really true