1. Joined
    30 Mar '06
    Moves
    8782
    08 Jul '06 02:29
    How do you get out of a completely sealed round room, the only thing in the room is a table and a mirror?
  2. Joined
    24 Mar '06
    Moves
    2083
    08 Jul '06 03:31
    Originally posted by McCullough364
    How do you get out of a completely sealed round room, the only thing in the room is a table and a mirror?
    You step away so your reflection no longer shows in the mirror
    because only a table and mirror are actualy in the room.

    I like my answer the best
    😉
  3. Joined
    30 Mar '06
    Moves
    8782
    09 Jul '06 03:15
    to get out of a round room with only a table and a mirror you must look into the mirror and see what you saw, take the saw and cut the table in half, two halfs make a HOLE, you put the hole in the wall and crawl out
  4. Joined
    19 Oct '03
    Moves
    69376
    09 Jul '06 23:21
    first off...you are suppose to give people time to guess. second....maybe run a search of the forums before posting because that has been posted 24534598363634 times
  5. Joined
    05 Jun '06
    Moves
    1772
    10 Jul '06 08:14
    Originally posted by McCullough364
    How do you get out of a completely sealed round room, the only thing in the room is a table and a mirror?
    how do you get into a completely sealed room?
  6. B is for bye bye
    Joined
    09 Apr '06
    Moves
    27526
    10 Jul '06 10:50
    Originally posted by hakaman
    how do you get into a completely sealed room?
    Travel to above the Artic Circle, then ask the Inuit.
  7. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Joined
    06 Sep '04
    Moves
    25076
    10 Jul '06 11:29
    The bear is white.
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    10 Jul '06 11:42
    Originally posted by hakaman
    how do you get into a completely sealed room?
    Outside the room there is a mirror and a table as well.
    He enters the same way as he exits.
  9. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Joined
    28 Mar '06
    Moves
    9908
    10 Jul '06 18:25
    Originally posted by McCullough364
    to get out of a round room with only a table and a mirror you must look into the mirror and see what you saw, take the saw and cut the table in half, two halfs make a HOLE, you put the hole in the wall and crawl out
    Ug, two halves make a WHOLE, not a hole.
  10. Joined
    30 Mar '06
    Moves
    8782
    10 Jul '06 23:05
    well duh a little play on words but heh a least sombody caught it
  11. Joined
    30 Mar '06
    Moves
    8782
    10 Jul '06 23:08
    and belive it or not I did search the previous posts as far as I can tell its never been done
  12. Earth Prime
    Joined
    16 Mar '05
    Moves
    21936
    11 Jul '06 01:06
    Originally posted by McCullough364
    well duh a little play on words but heh a least sombody caught it
    Kids went around with this one in my second grade class.
  13. Joined
    30 Mar '06
    Moves
    8782
    11 Jul '06 02:39
    I get a good laugh when I read all of this, some people will argue about anthing LOL
  14. e4: owningthecenter
    Joined
    19 Jun '06
    Moves
    926
    12 Jul '06 19:45
    Break a leg off the table and club the baby seals until they let you out.
  15. Joined
    24 Mar '06
    Moves
    2083
    14 Jul '06 21:24
    Originally posted by Gammastyle
    Break a leg off the table and club the baby seals until they let you out.
    thats so awful I had to laugh in fear of crying😲
Back to Top