1. Standard memberIM4Y2NV
    Dadohalic
    Finger tip talking.
    Moves
    31 Aug '06 03:54
    Figure out the impact on games when a winning vote of yes on vote #13 is implemented. How will it impact the completion of each game played if the 4 weeks are also used along with timeout/timebank time.
  2. Standard memberark13
    Enola Straight
    mouse mouse mouse
    Moves
    31 Aug '06 22:06
    Originally posted by IM14u2NV
    Figure out the impact on games when a winning vote of yes on vote #13 is implemented. How will it impact the completion of each game played if the 4 weeks are also used along with timeout/timebank time.
    I voted yes. I'd hope the time would be limited to no more than 2 weeks, and shorter time controls would be used in general.
  3. Standard membercoentje
    Plop!
    /dev/null
    Moves
    01 Sep '06 22:401 edit
    i voted no, hope that this monstosity will never see the light of day

i see games lasting longer and longer when this thing is going to start being abused
  4. Standard memberSiteNine
    Zinc Saucea
    Burqie Baby!
    Moves
    07 Sep '06 19:40
    Originally posted by coentje
    i voted no, hope that this monstosity will never see the light of day

i see games lasting longer and longer when this thing is going to start being abused
    …and you prominently display “I'll play anyone anytime but be prepared I will take time-outs when i have the option” in your profile? Nice…
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Sep '06 15:25
    Originally posted by SiteNine
    …and you prominently display “I'll play anyone anytime but be prepared I will take time-outs when i have the option” in your profile? Nice…
    As I said before somewhere else, it'll be the ones who count on time-outs to inflate their ratings that cry the loudest about this.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree