Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Posers and Puzzles

Posers and Puzzles

  1. 05 Jul '06 14:46
    A woman goes to her mothers funeral and while she is there she sees the man of her dreams. She is too nervous to go over and talk to the man, so she never gets the man’s number. Two weeks later she kills her sister. What was the motive for the murder?
  2. Standard member Palynka
    Upward Spiral
    05 Jul '06 14:53
    Originally posted by MacAttack130
    A woman goes to her mothers funeral and while she is there she sees the man of her dreams. She is too nervous to go over and talk to the man, so she never gets the man’s number. Two weeks later she kills her sister. What was the motive for the murder?
    She wants to meet him again?
  3. 05 Jul '06 15:02
    Originally posted by Palynka
    She wants to meet him again?
    This was a question from a psychological evaluation given to psychopaths in prison. 95% of the inmates answered “she wanted to see the man again” within seconds. Only 8% of the population outside prison even gets the question right.

    I am impressed, or maybe I should be worried about you.
  4. Standard member PBE6
    Bananarama
    05 Jul '06 15:40
    Originally posted by MacAttack130
    A woman goes to her mothers funeral and while she is there she sees the man of her dreams. She is too nervous to go over and talk to the man, so she never gets the man’s number. Two weeks later she kills her sister. What was the motive for the murder?
    Her sister was getting too close to the truth...
  5. Standard member Palynka
    Upward Spiral
    05 Jul '06 15:43
    Originally posted by MacAttack130
    This was a question from a psychological evaluation given to psychopaths in prison. 95% of the inmates answered “she wanted to see the man again” within seconds. Only 8% of the population outside prison even gets the question right.

    I am impressed, or maybe I should be worried about you.
    It's the World Cup semi-final so I'm in a murderous mood.
  6. 05 Jul '06 17:15
    Italy ROCKS !!!!!!!!! Italy is going to win the cup!
  7. 05 Jul '06 17:45
    Originally posted by ajte
    Italy ROCKS !!!!!!!!! Italy is going to win the cup!
    http://www.joga.com/VideoView.aspx?videoId=-3839236686436319197

    Yeah they practice a lot.
  8. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    It's about respect
    05 Jul '06 20:04
    I thought it was because she found out her sister was married to him.
  9. 06 Jul '06 00:27
    Originally posted by Gastel
    http://www.joga.com/VideoView.aspx?videoId=-3839236686436319197

    Yeah they practice a lot.
    nsr