1. Joined
    08 Dec '03
    Moves
    02 Jul '04 19:151 edit
    Not of Kevin Bacon, but of anyone.

In this game, someone will name two personalities, and the first person to link those two names via movies gets to go next. It works exactly as in Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon, but any two personalities may be used.

Here we go:

Liza Minnelli & Reba McEntyre

-Ray.

P.S. No Google or IMDB, please!
  2. Joined
    08 Dec '03
    Moves
    03 Jul '04 00:28
    No takers? Is it too hard? Should I give a clue?

-Ray.
  3. Joined
    08 Dec '03
    Moves
    05 Jul '04 01:00
    Alright, fine.

Liza Minnelli and Joel Grey in "Cabaret"
    Joel Grey and Fred Ward in "Remo Williams"
    Fred Ward and Reba McEntyre in "Temors"

-Ray.
  4. Arizona, USA
    Moves
    24 Jul '04 03:55
    Don Knotts links to Adam West through two others. That shouldn't be too hard for anybody who knows their 1960s movies. 😏
  5. Joined
    08 Dec '03
    Moves
    25 Jul '04 20:22
    Originally posted by Paul Dirac
    Don Knotts links to Adam West through two others. That shouldn't be too hard for anybody who knows their 1960s movies. 😏
    I'm trying the "Batman" movie angle, but I can't link any of the costars to Don Knotts.

-Ray.
  6. Arizona, USA
    Moves
    25 Jul '04 20:55
    Originally posted by rgoudie
    I'm trying the "Batman" movie angle, but I can't link any of the costars to Don Knotts.

-Ray.
    Yep, 'Batman: the Movie' had Adam West, and it also had an actress who also was in a movie that happened to star an actor who had previously been in a humorous black & white movie (probably 1950s, not 1960s) with Don Knotts, in which Knotts played a psychologist.
  7. Joined
    08 Dec '03
    Moves
    26 Jul '04 00:57
    Yep, 'Batman: the Movie' had Adam West, and it also had an actress who also was in a movie that happened to star an actor who had previously been in a humorous black & white movie (probably 1950s, not 1960s) with Don Knotts, in which Knotts played a psychologist.
    Okay, that actress was most-probably Lee Merriwether, who played Catwman, of course.

No, I'm stumped... unless I cheat by visiting IMDB. 😉

-Ray.
  8. Arizona, USA
    Moves
    26 Jul '04 02:411 edit
    Yes, you are correct again. She played a much folksier role in the other movie, in which she was the pregnant wife of the remaining actor in this puzzle.
  9. Joined
    08 Dec '03
    Moves
    27 Jul '04 18:17
    Yes, you are correct again. She played a much folksier role in the other movie, in which she was the pregnant wife of the remaining actor in this puzzle.
    I give up.

-Ray.
  10. Arizona, USA
    Moves
    28 Jul '04 00:33
    The answer:

Don Knotts and Andy Griffith in "No Time for Sergeants"

Andy Griffith and Lee Meriwether in "Angel in my Pocket"

Lee Meriwether and Adam West in "Batman: the Movie"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree