Posers and Puzzles

Posers and Puzzles

  1. USA
    Joined
    02 Mar '07
    Moves
    8808
    05 May '07 19:47
    A man named Larry lives on the 12th floor of his apartment building. Every morning he takes the elevator down to the lobby and leaves the apartment complex. When he returns, he gets into the elevator, and, if there is someone else in the elevator -- or if it was raining that day -- he goes back to his floor directly. Otherwise, he goes to the 10th floor and walks up two flights of stairs to his apartment.Why is this?

    heard this one from a friend, took ME ages to figure this out........
  2. Montgomery
    Joined
    17 Mar '06
    Moves
    7336
    05 May '07 20:28
    look through other people's posts... this has been done about 3 times in couple weeks
  3. USA
    Joined
    02 Mar '07
    Moves
    8808
    05 May '07 22:24
    Originally posted by strokem1
    look through other people's posts... this has been done about 3 times in couple weeks
    I started all the other threads like this
  4. Standard memberirontigran
    Rob Scheider is..
    A Stapler!
    Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    59283
    09 May '07 22:57
    something to do with a basement filling....
  5. USA
    Joined
    02 Mar '07
    Moves
    8808
    10 May '07 01:44
    Originally posted by jvanhine
    something to do with a basement filling....
    nope.
  6. Montgomery
    Joined
    17 Mar '06
    Moves
    7336
    10 May '07 02:40
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    I started all the other threads like this
    lol... good point.
  7. Joined
    29 Oct '06
    Moves
    225
    10 May '07 07:51
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    A man named Larry lives on the 12th floor of his apartment building. Every morning he takes the elevator down to the lobby and leaves the apartment complex. When he returns, he gets into the elevator, and, if there is someone else in the elevator -- or if it was raining that day -- he goes back to his floor directly. Otherwise, he goes to the 10th fl ...[text shortened]... apartment.Why is this?

    heard this one from a friend, took ME ages to figure this out........
    He's a dwarf
  8. Standard memberirontigran
    Rob Scheider is..
    A Stapler!
    Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    59283
    10 May '07 18:57
    something to do with him have a lazy eye and eating mushrooms with only his front teeth???
  9. USA
    Joined
    02 Mar '07
    Moves
    8808
    11 May '07 00:25
    Originally posted by jvanhine
    something to do with him have a lazy eye and eating mushrooms with only his front teeth???
    sorry but no
  10. USA
    Joined
    02 Mar '07
    Moves
    8808
    11 May '07 00:25
    Originally posted by whiterose
    He's a dwarf
    how did you know?
  11. Joined
    29 Oct '06
    Moves
    225
    11 May '07 00:53
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    how did you know?
    It's a commonly told riddle. Sort of like this one:
    A cowboy rode into a town on friday. He stayed in the town for five days and then rode out again on friday. How is this possible?
  12. Standard memberirontigran
    Rob Scheider is..
    A Stapler!
    Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    59283
    11 May '07 20:58
    friday is a horse or a milf
  13. Joined
    17 Dec '06
    Moves
    3953
    19 May '07 00:54
    he's not tall enough to reach the 12th floor button and when its raining he can use his umbrella to hit it and when other people are in the elevator they hit it, else he goes to floor 10.
Back to Top