1. USA
    Moves
    25 Jun '07 01:40
    Can somebody start the beggining of a cool story, and then somebody else can add a maximum of one paragraph to the end of where the last person left off.
  2. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    25 Jun '07 04:23
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    Can somebody start the beggining of a cool story, and then somebody else can add a maximum of one paragraph to the end of where the last person left off.
    she walked into the auditorium where the state finals would be held carrying her board and staunton pieces and clock in her neat carrying case, a present from her chess master father. this would only be her third tournament. the first was at the summer youth camp. the second was for her high school championship, which she won with a score of 7-0-2. the tournament matching board showed that she was paired with an expert (2165). Still the early rounds got her rated at 1750, way over-inflated as far as she was concerned. this would be awful, she thought, as she found her table (#18). Her opponent, the expert, glanced up from his board and clock that he had already set up and gasped.
  3. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    25 Jun '07 06:38
    good thing i did pcp this morning, she thought, and sat down ignoring the new enemy.. 😀
  4. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    27 Jun '07 05:50
    expert, muttered, "lets see if you have a clue" and played the birds opening, which made things worse, as she hadnt done it in a while..
  5. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateâ„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    27 Jun '07 08:441 edit
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    Take it to the General Forum, Spanky.
  6. Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    27 Jun '07 15:34
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    Take it to the General Forum, Spanky.
    *clap clap*

But I'll finish off....
    Then she looked down. "Hah" she cried, and with
    2. Qh4#
    ran from the room giggling crazily.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree