Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Posers and Puzzles

Posers and Puzzles

  1. Standard member paulisfree2b
    Ascending
    06 Jun '03 22:44
    The Girl Behind the Rose
    ******************************
    The girl behind the rose is occult and ascending.
    She lives happily in the now, with no expectation of tomorrow.
    She looks life in the eye, and her higher self sets the course.
    She wears a serenely beautiful smile - for herself.
    What is it she knows that makes her smile like that, I wonder?

    The girl behind the rose came into my life because I asked the Universe for light.
    I felt her spiritual spark on an upward spiral out of the abyss of lost love.
    It was our time to meet, to share, to grow, to love… to gaze into the great mirror together.
    My open heart drew her unrestrained kiss and our energy became one flickering flame.
    My open mind pierced her velvet veil to behold the awesome beauty of creation.
    My astral joined with her soul in another space where dreams are lived rather than forgotten.
    The simple vibration of her presence invoked my higher self to burn more brightly.
    Where would this divine journey lead me to, I wondered?

    The girl behind the rose has taught me a new way to love, and to live.
    To love each little moment for what it brings, regardless of smiles, frowns or even tears.
    To welcome all experiences as learning, and not as pain or pleasure.
    To expand my consciousness towards gathering white light, and to beware my ego.
    Most of all, though, she has taught me how to love the stillness within myself.
    I wonder what I have taught her?

    love & light
    Paul

  2. 08 Jun '03 12:18
    Originally posted by paulisfree2b
    The Girl Behind the Rose
    ******************************
    The girl behind the rose is occult and ascending.
    She lives happily in the now, with no expectation of tomorrow.
    She looks life in the eye, and her higher self sets the course.
    She wears a serenely beautiful smile - for herself.
    What is it she knows that makes her smile like that, I wonder?
    ...[text shortened]... o love the stillness within myself.
    I wonder what I have taught her?

    love & light
    Paul

    Nice one, where did you find it?

    Olav
  3. Standard member paulisfree2b
    Ascending
    10 Jun '03 13:10
    Since yuo asked, I wrote this poem while involved with a women recently. She taught me a lot!
  4. 10 Jun '03 13:54
    Originally posted by paulisfree2b
    Since yuo asked, I wrote this poem while involved with a women recently. She taught me a lot!
    Really? Cool, what's her name?

    Olav
  5. Standard member paulisfree2b
    Ascending
    10 Jun '03 21:22
    Cannot disclose her name, she is occult, and prefers ot that way :-)

    cheers Paul
  6. 11 Jun '03 14:16
    Originally posted by paulisfree2b
    Cannot disclose her name, she is occult, and prefers ot that way :-)

    cheers Paul
    Right Do you have more of these, I might copy them into my Poemreport for school...

    Olav
  7. Standard member paulisfree2b
    Ascending
    13 Jun '03 12:20
    I will post some mopre here for you then, but dunno if they are worthy of any poem report :-)