Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Posers and Puzzles

Posers and Puzzles

  1. Standard member Crowley
    Not Aleister
    18 Jun '03 20:55
    The A-B-C Game thread made me remember a game my friends and I sometimes played...

    I name a movie then you name an actor/actress that had a role in the movie, then the next post has to be some other movie the actor/actress had a role in.

    Let's start it out with something easy and new: The Matrix Reloaded
  2. Standard member Varg
    Thinking...
    19 Jun '03 02:45
    Originally posted by Crowley
    The A-B-C Game thread made me remember a game my friends and I sometimes played...

    I name a movie then you name an actor/actress that had a role in the movie, then the next post has to be some other movie the actor/actress had a role in.

    Let's start it out with something easy and new: The Matrix Reloaded
    Okay, I'll go with the obvious - Keanu Reeves.
  3. 19 Jun '03 05:25
    Originally posted by Varg
    Okay, I'll go with the obvious - Keanu Reeves.
    Point Break
  4. Donation bbarr
    Chief Justice
    19 Jun '03 05:30
    Originally posted by trekkie
    Point Break
    God what a horrible movie. Patrick Swaze.
  5. 19 Jun '03 06:11
    Originally posted by bbarr
    God what a horrible movie. Patrick Swaze.
    Dirty Dancing
  6. 19 Jun '03 12:58
    Now, let's make things a bit harder:

    Karen Kaster (a dancer in the movie).
  7. Standard member Crowley
    Not Aleister
    19 Jun '03 20:02
    OK, fine, but you've got to back your choice up if nobody knows of another movie she's had a part in.

    Because I don't, and after a quick google search I still found nothing.
  8. Standard member Varg
    Thinking...
    20 Jun '03 17:20
    Originally posted by Crowley
    OK, fine, but you've got to back your choice up if nobody knows of another movie she's had a part in.

    Because I don't, and after a quick google search I still found nothing.
    Never heard of her - too obscure!
  9. Donation ChessNut
    Lightly Salted...
    20 Jun '03 20:49
    Originally posted by zamba
    Now, let's make things a bit harder:

    Karen Kaster (a dancer in the movie).
    Dirty Dancing
  10. Standard member StarValleyWy
    BentnevolentDictater
    20 Jun '03 23:38
    Frances 'Baby' Houseman
    Patrick Swayze - Johnny Castle
    Jerry Orbach - Dr. Jake Houseman
    Cynthia Rhodes - Penny Johnson

    How bout when dead ended... pick another actor from the "dead end" movie...

    Try... Jerry Orbach
  11. Standard member Crowley
    Not Aleister
    21 Jun '03 00:05
    OK, let's make it a little easier again.
    Apparently Orbach was in Universal Soldier.
  12. 21 Jun '03 01:59
    well obviously we could have Jean-Claude Van Damm (sp?!). but that would be far to easy, so how about Dolph Lundgren still quite easy, but a little harder.

    James
  13. Standard member Crowley
    Not Aleister
    21 Jun '03 12:54 / 1 edit
    Johnny Mnemonic

    And by the way, you cannot use Keanu Reeves again.
    An actor or movie cannot be used more than once.
  14. 23 Jun '03 15:09
    well then it would have to be Ice-T

    James
  15. Standard member Varg
    Thinking...
    23 Jun '03 16:37
    Originally posted by jimmi t
    well then it would have to be Ice-T

    James
    Tank Girl. He played the Kangaroo feller, forgotten his name - Boomer or something.