1. London
    Joined
    21 Apr '05
    Moves
    39818
    28 Jun '06 09:24
    What is the longest English word (15 letters) containing no letter more than once?
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Joined
    06 Sep '04
    Moves
    25076
    28 Jun '06 09:30
    It's a good thing riddles are uncopyrightable or you'd be in trouble.
  3. London
    Joined
    21 Apr '05
    Moves
    39818
    28 Jun '06 09:371 edit
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    It's a good thing riddles are uncopyrightable or you'd be in trouble.
    Well done 😉

    Can you 'put your finger' on another one?
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    28 Jun '06 09:44
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    It's a good thing riddles are uncopyrightable or you'd be in trouble.
    "uncopyWrightable"?
  5. London
    Joined
    21 Apr '05
    Moves
    39818
    28 Jun '06 09:454 edits
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    "uncopyWrightable"?
    No, Xanthos is correct, it's "uncopyrightable" after "copyright".

    http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Uncopyrightable
  6. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Joined
    06 Sep '04
    Moves
    25076
    28 Jun '06 10:10
    Originally posted by FrenchQueen
    Well done 😉

    Can you 'put your finger' on another one?
    Dermatoglyphics.

    PS. Stop copying stupid riddles that everyone knows.
  7. London
    Joined
    21 Apr '05
    Moves
    39818
    28 Jun '06 10:173 edits
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Dermatoglyphics.

    PS. Stop copying stupid riddles that everyone knows.
    If you know them and they're stupid, why waste YOUR time on here?
    Let other people have a go then, simple as that.
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    28 Jun '06 11:22
    Originally posted by FrenchQueen
    No, Xanthos is correct, it's "uncopyrightable" after "copyright".

    http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Uncopyrightable
    Anyone trying to copy Orville Wrights aeroplane will fail because it is uncopyWrightable... (!)
Back to Top