Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Posers and Puzzles

Posers and Puzzles

  1. 13 Jun '07 19:22 / 2 edits
    1
    11
    21
    1211
    111221
    312211
    13112221
    1113213211

    Whats the next line?
  2. 13 Jun '07 19:26
    Originally posted by AgtSmitty
    1
    11
    21
    1211
    111221
    312211
    13112221
    1113213211

    Whats the next line?
    31131211131221
  3. 13 Jun '07 19:48
    Originally posted by Diapason
    31131211131221
    Someone post this before? (i was too lazy to look through ALL of the threads to see if this was "old news"
  4. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Proud Boys Beware
    13 Jun '07 22:38
    Originally posted by AgtSmitty
    Someone post this before? (i was too lazy to look through ALL of the threads to see if this was "old news"
    Yes, it's been posted before.
  5. 14 Jun '07 01:29
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Yes, it's been posted before.
    Oops.
  6. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Proud Boys Beware
    14 Jun '07 02:57
    Originally posted by AgtSmitty
    Oops.
    Not a problem. People who have seen it before should not answer IMO. I don't know if Diapason saw the earlier thread.
  7. 14 Jun '07 17:17
    Originally posted by Diapason
    31131211131221
    13211311123113112211
  8. 14 Jun '07 21:17
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Not a problem. People who have seen it before should not answer IMO. I don't know if Diapason saw the earlier thread.
    Don't recall it - sorry.
  9. 14 Jun '07 22:07 / 1 edit
    41331141121: