Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Posers and Puzzles

Posers and Puzzles

  1. 28 Jun '06 03:17 / 1 edit
    Why does the word begin begins with B, and ends with E.
  2. Standard member TheMaster37
    Kupikupopo!
    28 Jun '06 13:53
    B

    What are you talking about?

    E
  3. 28 Jun '06 14:08
    Because.
  4. 28 Jun '06 14:49
    Originally posted by Superman
    Why does the word begin begins with B, and ends with E.
    it helps if you write the sentence correctly.

    why does the word begin begin with B, and end with E?
  5. 28 Jun '06 15:31
    Originally posted by aginis
    it helps if you write the sentence correctly.

    why does the word begin begin with B, and end with E?
    It doesn't help much, to be honest.
  6. 28 Jun '06 16:10
    I like it, I wonder how many languages that works in.
  7. 28 Jun '06 16:14
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    I like it, I wonder how many languages that works in.
    Doesn't work in Swedish...
  8. 28 Jun '06 16:35
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    I like it, I wonder how many languages that works in.
    I translated it from spanish, it seems to work in english
  9. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    It's about respect
    28 Jun '06 20:43
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    I like it, I wonder how many languages that works in.
    It should work in any language in which "begin" and "end" start with different letters.