cage fight

cage fight

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mlb62

Moves
317d

who will be winner ? Elon or Mark ?? 😀

rain

Moves
314d

Mark looks like a sickly clone of a real human. He reminds me of Data from Star Trek.

The question you should be asking is how many Zuckerbergs would it take to beat a normal sized man.

mlb62

Moves
314d

@vivify said
Mark looks like a sickly clone of a real human. He reminds me of Data from Star Trek.

The question you should be asking is how many Zuckerbergs would it take to beat a normal sized man.
Lol yes elon is larger in size and intellect . once inside the ring Mark's far left ideology won't matter.

rain

Moves
313d

@mlb62 said
Lol yes elon is larger in size and intellect . once inside the ring Mark's far left ideology won't matter.
His "far left" capitalist ideology of selling personal user information without consent?

Corporate profits over people's rights. Real "left" that guy.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
311d

@vivify said

Zuckerberg has a lot of training in jujitsu. He will have the advantage.

rain

Moves
310d

@athousandyoung said
Zuckerberg has a lot of training in jujitsu. He will have the advantage.
Well, I guess I should never judge a book by its pasty awkward cover.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
310d

@mlb62 said
Don't care who wins . I would just like to see them duke it out on the deck of the Titanic with 100 billionaires in attendance .

mlb62

Moves
310d

Elon has God on his side because of Zuckerberg's World Order belief's that will de populate the Earth..causing much suffering...

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
309d

@mlb62 said
Elon has God on his side because of Zuckerberg's World Order belief's that will de populate the Earth..causing much suffering...
Or so you heard... of course.

Moves
309d

@mlb62 said
Aside from “ bragging rights” is there a prize?🤔

Moves
309d

@great-big-stees said
Aside from “ bragging rights” is there a prize?🤔
Elon has the bragging rights of being able to say his mommy called off the fight.