Zee Germans, Nether Netherland, Creamed Danish and Portofgulls

Ouch.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Dec '11 20:551 edit
    Originally posted by Trev33

Ouch.
    yeah, unbelievable group, naturally zee Germans i think would be favourites, but the
    others, well, who can say. Da Republic are in a toughie as well, and as usual dar
    Englanders get the easiest draw!
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    02 Dec '11 21:49
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yeah, unbelievable group, naturally zee Germans i think would be favourites, but the
    others, well, who can say. Da Republic are in a toughie as well, and as usual dar
    It's the easy groups they struggle to get out of... and the tough ones. Englard are crap, Sweden, France and Ukraine will all beat them as the rest of the world laughs at them. That's the only reason they let them qualify, much funnier to watch them get knocked out when they have their hopes up.

Ireland's group isn't that bad, i we get something from the first match you never know. Italy aren't that great and, well Spain should top the group with 3 wins... i'm hopeful but it's going to be tough.
  4. England
    Moves
    03 Dec '11 19:44
    i wish we had germany, spain, italy then we could of went out in glory. this way we will go out as a damp squid, still we got there scottie rob
  5. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    03 Dec '11 23:13

Ouch.
    Yeah. We're going to have some fun in that one.

Still, let's look on the bright side: we'll struggle to reach second place, and then, if we manage to get any further, at least we won't have to meet the Jerries until the final.

If.

Richard
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Dec '11 02:21
    Originally posted by stoker
    i wish we had germany, spain, italy then we could of went out in glory. this way we will go out as a damp squid, still we got there scottie rob
    Nah mate, you have an easy path to the final, AGAIN!
  7. In your face
    Moves
    04 Dec '11 14:03
    It's the easy groups they struggle to get out of... and the tough ones. Englard are crap, Sweden, France and Ukraine will all beat them as the rest of the world laughs at them. That's the only reason they let them qualify, much funnier to watch them get knocked out when they have their hopes up.

Ireland's group isn't that bad, i we get something from the f ...[text shortened]... d, well Spain should top the group with 3 wins... i'm hopeful but it's going to be tough.
    😠
  8. In your face
    Moves
    04 Dec '11 14:11
    So Ingerlund avoid the other top seeds by finishing top of their qualifying group. Genius!
    As for 'an easy path to the final', I don't think such a thing exists. France topped their group and certainly won't be a push over, Sweden won eight games out of ten in their qualifying group, scoriong 31 goals in the process and Ukraine will have home support on their side.

You're starting to sound like a stuck record Robbie. 😛
  9. England
    Moves
    04 Dec '11 17:18
    god bless you and i hope your right
  10. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    18 Dec '11 14:34

Ouch.
    Creamed Danish is about right. Nothing much to look forward to for this summer. The question is: Will Denmark score 1 or 2 goals in the entire EC?
  11. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    18 Dec '11 17:10
    Originally posted by Lundos
    Creamed Danish is about right. Nothing much to look forward to for this summer. The question is: Will Denmark score 1 or 2 goals in the entire EC?
    Yes. 3... all in 1-0 wins lol

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree