Ncaa  march madness so far

Ncaa march madness so far

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r

cleveland ohio

Moves
17 Mar 07

So far its been good however my bracket is all messed up lol what do you guys think?

FL

over there

Moves
17 Mar 07

Originally posted by richfeet
So far its been good however my bracket is all messed up lol what do you guys think?
My bracket is doing OK, except Georgetown is losing currently and I got them going all the way. I was the only one in my school to pick Winthrop. 😛

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
19 Mar 07

It's been the worst one I can remember. Very few upsets and a lot of blow outs. The Ohio State-Xavier game was a classic and there's been a few others that were good, but mostly it's been pretty dull and according to form. Boo Hiss.

FL

over there

Moves
19 Mar 07

Originally posted by no1marauder
It's been the worst one I can remember. Very few upsets and a lot of blow outs. The Ohio State-Xavier game was a classic and there's been a few others that were good, but mostly it's been pretty dull and according to form. Boo Hiss.
Nah there were a few good ones. Vanderbilt vs. Washington State, Creighton vs. Nevada, VCU vs. Pittsburgh, and the one you said were all great games. There weren't many upsets at all, only 3 major ones that I can count. I don't even know if you can call Winthrop vs. ND an upset.

FB
Great Big Stees

In Check

Moves
20 Mar 07

richfeet, you spelled illness wrong...

😵

w

Moves
24 Mar 07
2 edits

Originally posted by richfeet
I think its been greeeeeaaaat!!!! That is, as long as Ohio State continues to win. I am really concerned about Memphis, however. I think we play them later today at 4:00 pm. I think that team can beat pretty much anybody.

r

cleveland ohio

Moves
24 Mar 07

Originally posted by whodey
I think its been greeeeeaaaat!!!! That is, as long as Ohio State continues to win. I am really concerned about Memphis, however. I think we play them later today at 4:00 pm. I think that team can beat pretty much anybody.
whodey u must be from ohio are you? I am with you as we cheer on our Buckeyes to the national championship in basketball GO BUCKEYES!!!!! OH-IO,OH-IO, that game with Tenn.was a classic it took me a day to recover and i am worried about Memphis too but i look for us to win if Oden can stay out of foul trouble!!!! GO BUCKS!!!!

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
24 Mar 07

4 number 1's, 3 number 2's and a number 3! It sucks for those who like Cinderella stories (and who doesn't?).

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
25 Mar 07

Originally posted by no1marauder
4 number 1's, 3 number 2's and a number 3! It sucks for those who like Cinderella stories (and who doesn't?).
Looks like the NCAA pick team got it pretty right with the seedings this year. UCLA is thumping Kansas at the moment, doesn't matter, neither one will get past Florida in the final 4, Once they take care of Oregon tomorrow.

FL

over there

Moves
25 Mar 07

Kansas wasn't supposed to lose until the title game!😛

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
25 Mar 07

Kansas' strength is their defense, and it didn't work at all against the Bruins.

FL

over there

Moves
25 Mar 07

Georgetown vs. North Carolina was an exciting game. The Tarheels had it then threw it away. That helps my bracket out a lot 🙂

R
The Rams

Moves
26 Mar 07
1 edit

any1 got the final four 100% ?

I got UCLA and OSU - UCLA wins it (50% right)

(UCLA, OSU, GeorgeTown, Florida)

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
26 Mar 07

Florida and Georgetown for the final. Guess who wins that one.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
26 Mar 07

3 out of 4, but I had Texas going and they got bounced in the 2nd round. Plus none of my upset picks scored in the first round. 😞