1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    25 Nov '11 15:381 edit
    After Red Sox super collapse and personal attack on Terry Francona over a bunch of spoiled and lazy chicken eating d-bags I am now a Chicago Cubs fan.

So when I get all excited about their WS victory this coming season do NOT say I'm jumping on a band wagon.

That is all.

I should also say I made this decision before Theo Epstein went their, not really a big fan of his considering his crappy picks and ridiculous payment to second-hand bums over the years.
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    26 Nov '11 06:48
    You suck.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Nov '11 03:442 edits
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    After Red Sox super collapse and personal attack on Terry Francona over a bunch of spoiled and lazy chicken eating d-bags I am now a Chicago Cubs fan.

So when I get all excited about their WS victory this coming season do NOT say I'm jumping on a band wagon.

That is all.

I should also say I made this decision before Theo Epstein went their, not re ...[text shortened]... of his considering his crappy picks and ridiculous payment to second-hand bums over the years.
    IF you insist on continuing to root for big money teams, at least pick one that is not cursed.

BTW: I never thought the Red Sox were cursed, but the Cubs? There is no quesion that they are curesed, in fact, they might as well have 666 inscribed on all the players foreheads. ๐Ÿ˜›

My guess is that while the Cubs will inevitably flounder around aimlessly and the Red Sox will be in the hunt again next year, you will jump ship back with the Red Sox.
  4. Standard memberusmc7257
    semper fi
    Moves
    28 Nov '11 04:30
    Stay with Boston or around that area. Chicago, or the midwest doesn't want you. I understand the need to cheer for the underdog who is cursed, but we don't want another Bartman๐Ÿ˜›
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Nov '11 04:55
    Originally posted by usmc7257
    Stay with Boston or around that area. Chicago, or the midwest doesn't want you. I understand the need to cheer for the underdog who is cursed, but we don't want another Bartman๐Ÿ˜›
    Just out of curiosity, is he still in witness protection? ๐Ÿ˜›

It seem almost like a Seinfeld episode. I could see George sticking out his hand to catch that fly ball.

Hilarious!!
  6. Standard memberusmc7257
    semper fi
    Moves
    28 Nov '11 05:28
    Originally posted by whodey
    Just out of curiosity, is he still in witness protection? ๐Ÿ˜›

It seem almost like a Seinfeld episode. I could see George sticking out his hand to catch that fly ball.

Hilarious!!
    ESPN did a documentary on him called "Catching Hell". It is worth watching.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Nov '11 13:15
    Originally posted by usmc7257
    ESPN did a documentary on him called "Catching Hell". It is worth watching.
    As for myself, as bad as my Reds have been over....well....about a decade in a half, save one season, I cannot seem to shake them out of my system. I simply could never take up another team.

As for the Bungs, however, I just could not take it anymore. I threw in the towel, but did not trade it in for a terrible towel as most do. No, instead I just gave up on the entire NFL.
  8. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    10 Dec '11 08:33
    Originally posted by whodey
    As for myself, as bad as my Reds have been over....well....about a decade in a half, save one season, I cannot seem to shake them out of my system. I simply could never take up another team.

As for the Bungs, however, I just could not take it anymore. I threw in the towel, but did not trade it in for a terrible towel as most do. No, instead I just gave up on the entire NFL.
    Become a Seahawks fan.. they will win the SB this year didn't you know? Everybody is all paid off just like when the Steelers won.
  9. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    10 Dec '11 18:50
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Become a Seahawks fan.. they will win the SB this year didn't you know? Everybody is all paid off just like when the Steelers won.
    Does the "white" knight refer to cocaine ingestion???
  10. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    10 Dec '11 20:03
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Does the "white" knight refer to cocaine ingestion???
    No... it refers to China White.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Dec '11 05:162 edits
    Originally posted by Phlabibit

That is all.

I should also say I made this decision before Theo Epstein went their, not re ...[text shortened]... of his considering his crappy picks and ridiculous payment to second-hand bums over the years.
    Band wagon jumper!

there...not their...Sheesh!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree