1. Joined
    06 Aug '11
    Moves
    29 Jan '12 14:29
    At best, a middle of the pack player who had missed the cut at this event the last 2 years, played the back nine with cool and calm today and made short work of the Nike sponsored, whoremongoring Eldrick. Even Rory got in the back door on 18 with a bird to slip in front of his highness to claim second, leaving Eldrick in a 4 way tie for third. What was quite noticable is that these guys dont choke around him anymore, the fear is gone, because his game is going, and they all know itπŸ™‚
  2. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    29 Jan '12 19:261 edit
    Originally posted by mudpie
    At best, a middle of the pack player who had missed the cut at this event the last 2 years, played the back nine with cool and calm today and made short work of the Nike sponsored, whoremongoring Eldrick. Even Rory got in the back door on 18 with a bird to slip in front of his highness to claim second, leaving Eldrick in a 4 way tie for third. What was quite ...[text shortened]... nt choke around him anymore, the fear is gone, because his game is going, and they all know itπŸ™‚
    Back at it again are you?

Your mouth doesn't squeak a peep when he won.
    You are a pitiful excuse of a hater.

Your ignorance is profound.

Here's mud in your eye.
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    30 Jan '12 00:07
    I'll bet you 5 shillings he wins a major this year?
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    30 Jan '12 00:30
    Originally posted by Trev33
    I'll bet you 5 shillings he wins a major this year?
    I assume you mean to bet with mudpie and not me, because you KNOW I think he will
    win at least one major this year, and I believe he may win another green jacket at Augusta.
  5. Joined
    06 Aug '11
    Moves
    30 Jan '12 02:03
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Back at it again are you?

Your mouth doesn't squeak a peep when he won.
    You are a pitiful excuse of a hater.

Your ignorance is profound.

Here's mud in your eye.
    Your posts are very exciting when you get angry. Tick tock, tick tock, onwards moves the majors clock.......without Eldrick
  6. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    30 Jan '12 07:31
    Your posts are very exciting when you get angry. Tick tock, tick tock, onwards moves the majors clock.......without Eldrick
    Too bad that I am not angry because you post idiotically,
    I am actually sympathetic to your plight of wander through the world, totally clueless.

Tiger has finished in the top 3 including one win in his last 3 tournaments.
    I am satisfied that he is back.
    I am also satisfied that he is still the greatest talent in golf today, bar none.

Jack Nicklaus won his last major at age 46. He won 18 majors
    Tiger is now 36. He has already won 14 majors.
    I still like Tiger's odds of winning 5 majors in the next 10 years.
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    30 Jan '12 10:01
    I assume you mean to bet with mudpie and not me, because you KNOW I think he will
    win at least one major this year, and I believe he may win another green jacket at Augusta.
    I wouldn't bet on him at the British open but the other 3 he has a serious chance, master probably being the moat likely, thought Rory might have something to say about that.
  8. Joined
    06 Aug '11
    Moves
    30 Jan '12 10:22
    Too bad that I am not angry because you post idiotically,
    I am actually sympathetic to your plight of wander through the world, totally clueless.

Tiger has finished in the top 3 including one win in his last 3 tournaments.
    I am satisfied that he is back.
    I am also satisfied that he is still the greatest talent in golf today, bar none.

Jack Nick ...[text shortened]... has already won 14 majors.
    I still like Tiger's odds of winning 5 majors in the next 10 years.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/06/anthony-galea-pleads-guilty-drugs_n_891672.html

Since this story broke, guess who hasnt won the big one.....woops! Heats on! Take a seat on the lame train with Alex, Mark, and Barry 😡
  9. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    30 Jan '12 17:121 edit
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/06/anthony-galea-pleads-guilty-drugs_n_891672.html

Since this story broke, guess who hasnt won the big one.....woops! Heats on! Take a seat on the lame train with Alex, Mark, and Barry 😡
    you are a specimen......get back in your tube.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree