1. Joined
    01 Dec '07
    Moves
    10 Apr '09 19:31
    I must admit - Rory certainly is a rare talent. I'm not sure he can handle the pressure of becoming one of the greats. During this 09 Masters, he certainly is showing well. Guess time will tell. I would like to see someone step up to the tee and challenge Tiger.
  2. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    14 Apr '09 05:09
    Originally posted by MrMartin
    I must admit - Rory certainly is a rare talent. I'm not sure he can handle the pressure of becoming one of the greats. During this 09 Masters, he certainly is showing well. Guess time will tell. I would like to see someone step up to the tee and challenge Tiger.
    There have been many "young guns" challenge Tiger for supremacy on the links, but thus far, Tiger still stands tall above them all. Anthony Kim may have the greatest chance among the young players of making a serious run at his throne. You have several other who are still fairly young who will also challenge such as Chad Campbell, Adam Scott, Luke Donald, Hunter Mahan, Trevor Immelman and Srgio Garcia, who is still young at age 29. Rory McIllvoy has had a taste but let's see if he can maintain it consistently.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree