safc

Standard memberstoker
Sports 03 Dec '11 19:55
  1. England
    Moves
    03 Dec '11 19:55
    sunderland to our american friends. do you think martin will be good for us. im over the moon we will stay up now and then will look out man city๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜‰
  2. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    03 Dec '11 23:23
    Originally posted by stoker
    sunderland to our american friends. do you think martin will be good for us. im over the moon we will stay up now and then will look out man city๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜‰
    Yeah, I think he will. He's a solid hand, which Sunderland could do with. Don't overstretch yourself - yet - but O'Neill at least knows how to handle a club, and isn't one of your media managers. He knows his game. He won't get you in the top half - yet - but he'll probably keep you in.

Mind you, shooting for first is a bit over the top, isn't it? As Mackems, right now, you should be shooting for sixth?

(And besides, shouldn't someone called Stoker be supporting another club entirely?)

Richard
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Dec '11 02:59
    yeah i agree with Shallow Blue, he carries on the legacy of Brian Clough who taught
    him the ropes, hes an exceptional manager.
  4. England
    Moves
    04 Dec '11 18:47
    well a bad start
  5. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    04 Dec '11 20:31
    well a bad start
    Rome wasn't built in a day. Neither was Sunderland.

Richard

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree