1. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    1610
    31 Aug '07 19:10
  2. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Joined
    18 Jul '04
    Moves
    8353
    31 Aug '07 20:34
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    baseball, basketball, judo, (no football teams at my schools or else I would have played).

    and . . .?
  3. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    36210
    31 Aug '07 21:33
    mainly football but I have fond memories of big gangs of kids playin cricket saddly not seen so often these days
  4. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    1610
    01 Sep '07 03:39
    Originally posted by smartrrrrs
    mainly football but I have fond memories of big gangs of kids playin cricket saddly not seen so often these days
    u mean soccer or football american
  5. Standard memberchessisvanity
    THE BISHOP GOD
    Account suspended
    Joined
    24 Jan '07
    Moves
    58368
    01 Sep '07 03:55
    I played with myself.
  6. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    West Coast Rioter
    tinyurl.com/y7loem9q
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    01 Sep '07 04:12
    Tae Kwon Do, a game called Suicide involving punching people while they rush to the wall for safety, basketball in college but not as a kid...umm...

    I wasn't very athletic as a kid to be honest until I joined a TKD school at 15.
  7. Standard memberboarman
    member 001
    Planet Oz
    Joined
    28 May '06
    Moves
    94734
    01 Sep '07 10:01
    Well im a sports fanatic and tried a great deal of sports,plus the compulsory ones at school.
    There was
    athletics,cross country running,rugby league and union,soccer,cricket,tennis,ten pin bowling,squash,basketball,swimming,surfing,.
    Didnt like some sports but kept on playing Union and cricket and ten pin bowling.
    Still playing union and had a game today.
  8. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    36210
    01 Sep '07 10:27
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    u mean soccer or football american
    Theres only one type of football...one type of football...two types of ruggggby..but only one type of football
  9. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Joined
    04 Sep '06
    Moves
    13491
    01 Sep '07 12:57
    Originally posted by smartrrrrs
    Theres only one type of football...one type of football...two types of ruggggby..but only one type of football
    My, you Europeans sure hold your heads up high, don't you?
  10. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    36210
    01 Sep '07 15:38
    absolutely
  11. Barcelona
    Joined
    03 Oct '06
    Moves
    7792
    01 Sep '07 16:01
    I have played several sports: Judo, Kungfu, Funky dance, swiming...but now I'm skater on line.
    I.m a street skater, one of the best of Barcelona. This year I have made the 24 Hours Le Mans with Roller in line

    ...my avatar spoke for me....
  12. Bramall Lane
    Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    38214
    01 Sep '07 21:02
    Football (coats for goalposts, young boys in the park etc etc....ha ha)... the best way to learn the game!

    Tried rugby (hated it)... tried cricket (wasn't a bad bowler, but couldn't hit the bloody thing when batting)... and (surprisingly) basketball (which I was pretty good at - well I got asked for trials for the East Midlands team!).... but football was always my first love... I represented my City, and had trials with The Blades, but more importantly refused to go to Wendy when they asked me for a trial!!!
  13. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    1610
    01 Sep '07 22:30
    Originally posted by blade68
    Football (coats for goalposts, young boys in the park etc etc....ha ha)... the best way to learn the game!

    Tried rugby (hated it)... tried cricket (wasn't a bad bowler, but couldn't hit the bloody thing when batting)... and (surprisingly) basketball (which I was pretty good at - well I got asked for trials for the East Midlands team!).... but football was ...[text shortened]... with The Blades, but more importantly refused to go to Wendy when they asked me for a trial!!!
    Do you guys mean soccer or Football American because Football American is the best like NFL
  14. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    36210
    01 Sep '07 22:341 edit
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    Do you guys mean soccer or Football American because Football American is the best like NFL
    you would never get the coats high enough for the bar.Its our game if you insist on changing names its no wonder youget confused
  15. Bramall Lane
    Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    38214
    08 Sep '07 22:58
    Originally posted by smartrrrrs
    you would never get the coats high enough for the bar.Its our game if you insist on changing names its no wonder youget confused
    😵
Back to Top