1. Standard member8D
    Fixer
    Detroit
    Moves
    06 Feb '08 18:52
    I love those time controls. But I do not want to take on 42 games. Couldn't we have one that is an 8 player groups, or threesomes, or foursomes?

Why only give those time controls for 21 man groups?

I would like to see a monthly 4-8 man group with the 0-21 time controls. Maybe 2-3 rounds needed? Over in 2 months.
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '08
    Moves
    10 Feb '08 15:56
    I understand where your coming from. I am new to this site and entered the one zero tournament as my first tournament....wow....what a shock is all I can say. After subscribing I went from having 6 games to 42 + 6. Don't get me wrong I'm having a blast with a lot of great competition. I just think I make to many impulse moves just trying to get through the day without timing out. A 10 or 11 man tournament would be nice with this time control.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '08 16:26
    Originally posted by 8D
    I love those time controls. But I do not want to take on 42 games. Couldn't we have one that is an 8 player groups, or threesomes, or foursomes?

Why only give those time controls for 21 man groups?

I would like to see a monthly 4-8 man group with the 0-21 time controls. Maybe 2-3 rounds needed? Over in 2 months.
    With private Tournaments you can create these now.

Thanks to Russ's great work!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree