Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

  1. 14 Dec '02 16:34
    Game # 140637

    We have just started our 2nd playoff game. As Luke Skywalker would
    say
    Tim, May the 4th be with you

    Seriously: Good Luck Tim. I am proud to have been your opponent

    To bbarr, sorry we are delaying you but remember whoever you play
    will be mentally knackered, go easy in round 4 :-D

    Tony
  2. Donation bbarr
    Chief Justice
    14 Dec '02 18:36
    Originally posted by Alley Crime
    Game # 140637


    To bbarr, sorry we are delaying you but remember whoever you play
    will be mentally knackered, go easy in round 4 :-D

    Tony
    Apologies aren't necessary, Alley Crime. I've been having fun just
    following this series of games.



  3. Donation vaknso
    The Ambassador
    14 Dec '02 21:56
    Originally posted by Alley Crime
    Game # 140637

    We have just started our 2nd playoff game. As Luke Skywalker would
    say
    Tim, May the 4th be with you

    Seriously: Good Luck Tim. I am proud to have been your opponent

    To bbarr, sorry we are delaying you but remember whoever you play
    will be mentally knackered, go easy in round 4 :-D

    Tony
    Glad you are having fun. That was teh entire purpose of the Baker
    Invitational Tournament.
    John
    Acting TD
  4. 20 Dec '02 20:59
    Originally posted by Alley Crime
    [b]Game # 140637


    Tim, May the 4th be with you.

    Tim,if this keeps running 'til May the 4th,someone will be a year wiser
    if he goes out.
    Good luck to you both,Linda.
  5. 21 Dec '02 00:30
    Originally posted by misslead
    Tim,if this keeps running 'til May the 4th,someone will be a year
    wiser
    if he goes out.
    Good luck to you both,Linda.
    You give me goosebumps all by your self, but I think you may need
    help to give me the bumps