Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

1. 11 Nov '08 08:06
    How does that work if the two people each win one game? Who advance?
  2. Subscriber Ponderable
    chemist
    11 Nov '08 08:38
    If there are more than one person per group with the highest score all advance.

This should really be in the FAQ.(It is not yet)
  3. 11 Nov '08 18:27
    In the october mini-banded there are only two people per group. I somehow managed to come away with two wins, but there are a couple of those groups that look like they'll split. I was just wondering about that. I guess they have to play another one?
  4. 11 Nov '08 22:42
    Originally posted by Djinc
    In the october mini-banded there are only two people per group. I somehow managed to come away with two wins, but there are a couple of those groups that look like they'll split. I was just wondering about that. I guess they have to play another one?
    no, they both go through to the next round......does it not say that somewhere? i thought it did. anyway in a dual if both opponents win a game they both go through to the next round, if its the final they just play another 2 games.
  5. 12 Nov '08 05:10
    Cool.🙂 So, the points are cummulative and carry over until the end of the tournament?
  6. Standard member bambee
    Lisa
    12 Nov '08 07:50
    Originally posted by Djinc
    Cool.🙂 So, the points are cummulative and carry over until the end of the tournament?
    No points do not carry through to the next round.