1. Joined
    16 Aug '08
    Moves
    11 Nov '08 08:06
    How does that work if the two people each win one game? Who advance?
  2. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    11 Nov '08 08:38
    If there are more than one person per group with the highest score all advance.

This should really be in the FAQ.(It is not yet)
  3. Joined
    16 Aug '08
    Moves
    11 Nov '08 18:27
    In the october mini-banded there are only two people per group. I somehow managed to come away with two wins, but there are a couple of those groups that look like they'll split. I was just wondering about that. I guess they have to play another one?
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    11 Nov '08 22:42
    Originally posted by Djinc
    In the october mini-banded there are only two people per group. I somehow managed to come away with two wins, but there are a couple of those groups that look like they'll split. I was just wondering about that. I guess they have to play another one?
    no, they both go through to the next round......does it not say that somewhere? i thought it did. anyway in a dual if both opponents win a game they both go through to the next round, if its the final they just play another 2 games.
  5. Joined
    16 Aug '08
    Moves
    12 Nov '08 05:10
    Cool.🙂 So, the points are cummulative and carry over until the end of the tournament?
  6. Joined
    30 Sep '04
    Moves
    12 Nov '08 07:50
    Originally posted by Djinc
    Cool.🙂 So, the points are cummulative and carry over until the end of the tournament?
    No points do not carry through to the next round.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree