1. Standard memberEldaveer
    Drama Pawn
    Alexandria, VA, USA
    Moves
    12 Jul '08 20:41
    I just found out that I had been added to a tournament that I did not request to be in. If it had be clan or club-related, I could understand, but it wasn't. This is the 2nd time it has happened to me, both tournaments created by the same guy: Rapidfyre.

http://www.redhotpawn.com/tournament/view.php?tid=3854

How is it that he can do this?

Since I don't normally keep my active games in my Inbox--and I rarely even look at my Inbox--I was lucky I stumbled on them. I was already depleting timebank and could have lost 6 frickin' games!!!!!! 🙁 🙁

I can't even delete them, either, because they are tournament games.

And I'm not even a fan of the Office! I can't stand it! LOL
    😛
  2. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    12 Jul '08 20:47
    This is the second round. It will start automatically if you survive the first round. And you did.

You can surrend before you make three moves. This will not affect your rating.
  3. Standard memberEldaveer
    Drama Pawn
    Alexandria, VA, USA
    Moves
    12 Jul '08 20:52
    Thanks. Yeah, that was just pointed out to me by somebody else in the tournament.

So that explains part of my issue. The underlying question remains, however. How did I get added to the tournament in the first place (for round 1) without my consent? It's not a clan/club thing.
  4. Russ's Pocket
    Moves
    13 Jul '08 03:06
    Originally posted by Eldaveer
    Thanks. Yeah, that was just pointed out to me by somebody else in the tournament.

So that explains part of my issue. The underlying question remains, however. How did I get added to the tournament in the first place (for round 1) without my consent? It's not a clan/club thing.
    Are you an idiot? You played the games in round one.
  5. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    13 Jul '08 04:19
    Originally posted by Eldaveer

LOL, this is very funny.. it has the making of someone messing with us...

you played round 1 enough to win it, wernt you asking the same question then.? or was that the first time it happened lmao

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree