1. Joined
    24 Mar '02
    Moves
    04 Oct '04 20:51
    I don't normally check this forum so no doubt this question has been answered plently of times before... but does anyone know what happened to the 'Having Fun' tournament from way back when. I battled through my first round encounter but have heard absolutely nothing since.

Rich.
  2. Standard memberzach918
    Banned
    Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Oct '04 21:19
    Originally posted by richhoey
    I don't normally check this forum so no doubt this question has been answered plently of times before... but does anyone know what happened to the 'Having Fun' tournament from way back when. I battled through my first round encounter but have heard absolutely nothing since.

Rich.
    Hey, that's my tourney! I'm so proud to say that I created that tournament when I was the leader of the Fun Clan 😀

Anyway, there are over 250 participants in that tourney. It will take quite a long time to finish up, lol
  3. Joined
    24 Mar '02
    Moves
    05 Oct '04 21:25
    Originally posted by zach918
    Hey, that's my tourney! I'm so proud to say that I created that tournament when I was the leader of the Fun Clan 😀

Anyway, there are over 250 participants in that tourney. It will take quite a long time to finish up, lol
    Indeed, but I thought the first round had finished. I just wondered if it had died a death? Shame, I fancied myself to pull off one of the great upsets...

Rich.
  4. Joined
    26 May '02
    Moves
    05 Oct '04 22:20
    Originally posted by richhoey
    Indeed, but I thought the first round had finished. I just wondered if it had died a death? Shame, I fancied myself to pull off one of the great upsets...

Rich.
    I just checked and the 'Having Fun' tournament (no. 65) is still in the first round, with 2 games in progress between IvorW and Luck.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree