Finally! We've got 9 players. Can we start please, Russ. 🙂
  2. Standard memberGatecrasher
    Whale watching
    33°36'S 26°53'E
    Moves
    18 Jul '04 14:25
    Originally posted by Exy
    Finally! We've got 9 players. Can we start please, Russ. 🙂
    Someone withdrew, but for several days there was a full complement of players, while other tournaments/rounds were starting. Not sure why?

It's a pity there isn't some way of automating the start of tournaments, even if that particular step does not involve the automatic creation of games (something that Russ has sought to avoid).

As an alternative there could be a method of prohibiting withdrawals once the full number of players have joined. In other words, an intermediate step, that confirms the tournament closed, prior to the actually games being manually launched by the site Admin.

As it is, it has been over 2 months and this tourny is still not off the ground.
  3. Joined
    17 Feb '03
    Moves
    18 Jul '04 22:03
    Originally posted by Gatecrasher
    Someone withdrew, but for several days there was a full complement of players, while other tournaments/rounds were starting. Not sure why?

It's a pity there isn't some way of automating the start of tournaments, even if that particular step does not involve the automatic creation of games (something that Russ has sought to avoid).

As an alter ...[text shortened]... e Admin.

As it is, it has been over 2 months and this tourny is still not off the ground.
    What about the Beta Banded 1800+? That is NEVER gonna start 🙂

Feivel
  4. Standard membereasybeat
    Ned Kelly
    Urora Victoria
    Moves
    20 Jul '04 08:42
    Originally posted by Feivel
    What about the Beta Banded 1800+? That is NEVER gonna start 🙂

Feivel
    i counted nine player's already......the tourney took some locating, most likely why noone has made up the numbers before now 🙂
  5. Standard memberNicolaiS
    Cannabist
    's-Gravenhage
    Moves
    20 Jul '04 11:05
    If needed I will join on a wild card .... but every opponent have to at least sacrifice a rook or so to give me at least a small chance.
  6. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jul '04 11:551 edit
    Right. We've got 9 players, again! 😲

Can we start please, Russ.

Thanky. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree