1. Joined
    08 Jan '02
    Moves
    26 Jan '03 08:28
    Round 4
    Game #153754 Alley Crime 1 0 bbarr
    with the second game nearing its conclusion a play off looks extremely likely, sorry John and Julia
    Tony
  2. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    26 Jan '03 11:16
    Originally posted by Alley Crime
    Round 4
    Game #153754 Alley Crime 1 0 bbarr
    with the second game nearing its conclusion a play off looks extremely likely, sorry John and Julia
    Tony
    Alley Crime shows no mercy on the board, but I couldn't lose to a nicer fellow.
  3. Donationvaknso
    The Ambassador
    Charleston SC. USA
    Moves
    26 Jan '03 19:02
    Originally posted by bbarr
    Bennett, No problem.We have many months before this tournament is over. This gives me many months to find another job.
    John
    Acting Td Baker Invitational😕
  4. Joined
    08 Jan '02
    Moves
    26 Jan '03 21:30
    Originally posted by vaknso
    Bennett, No problem.We have many months before this tournament is over. This gives me many months to find another job.
    John
    Acting Td Baker Invitational😕
    Game 2 #153757
    A brilliant instructive game showing how to slowly rip someone to pieces. Well played Bennet. They say you learn more from a defeat than a victory, well i hope that is so!!

PlayOff # 157006 - Attention John (TD) and Julia (ATD)
    Sorry for replying on this thread but you guys don't seem to ackowledge my posts, only bbarrs

Tony
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '02
    Moves
    26 Jan '03 23:25
    Originally posted by bbarr
    I love him too.
  6. Donationvaknso
    The Ambassador
    Charleston SC. USA
    Moves
    27 Jan '03 02:12
    Originally posted by Alley Crime
    Game 2 #153757
    A brilliant instructive game showing how to slowly rip someone to pieces. Well played Bennet. They say you learn more from a defeat than a victory, well i hope that is so!!

PlayOff # 157006 - Attention John (TD) and Julia (ATD)
    Sorry for replying on this thread but you guys don't seem to ackowledge my posts, only bbarrs

Tony
    Tony, Thanks for the post. Believe me, yours and Bbarr's game are very much in our focus.
    John
    Acting Td Baker Invitational

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree