1. DonationDanforth
    Vive le Québec!
    Hungry Bay, Québec
    Moves
    22 Dec '02 12:48
    Little question for the baker invitationnal tourney... Like Russ said lot of people are playing chess at work so my question is: Do we give an extension for the T.O. in the baker invitational? I ask decause Belgianfreak has put a vacation alert in his setting and I don't know if he will be able to make his moves in time?

Yan

p.s. I won't T.O him but I will claim the win for the Tourney...
  2. Donationvaknso
    The Ambassador
    Charleston SC. USA
    Moves
    22 Dec '02 19:21
    Originally posted by Danforth
    Little question for the baker invitationnal tourney... Like Russ said lot of people are playing chess at work so my question is: Do we give an extension for the T.O. in the baker invitational? I ask decause Belgianfreak has put a vacation alert in his setting and I don't know if he will be able to make his moves in time?

Yan

Yan,
    Your request is being evaluated and a look for a decision on a Holiday extension within the next 24 hours.
    John
    Acting TD Baker Invitational
    Julia, You have e-mail
  3. Donationvaknso
    The Ambassador
    Charleston SC. USA
    Moves
    22 Dec '02 21:00
    Originally posted by Danforth

Yan

All players in the Baker Invitational Tournament. In consideration of the Holiday season. We are allowing an extension in all games. The next move to be made, have to be made during the period of 2 Jan -9 Jan. No moves are mandatory till then. Send feedback to myself at Vaknso@aol.com or julia_somers@hotmail.com
    John
  4. Standard memberhayz
    King of ... Stuff
    Canada
    Moves
    01 Jan '03 00:31
    What's the Baker Invitational?
    😛
  5. Donationvaknso
    The Ambassador
    Charleston SC. USA
    Moves
    01 Jan '03 04:00
    Originally posted by hayz
    What's the Baker Invitational?
    😛
    Before Red Hot Pawn had the tournament set up, Some of us got together and made up our own tournaments. The Donadoni was the first one, The information on that tournament is available at :http://students.washington.edu/magates/Chess/Donadoni/
    The second is at: http://hometown.aol.com/vaknso/myhomepage/profile.html
    The first tournament is over the second is still in progress.
    John

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree