Banded Sieges..what do you think??

Banded Sieges..what do you think??

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jay D

London

Moves
12 May 05

Hey

just had a look through the seiges ad was debating which one to enter. There is so much choice of time limits now its great!!

Was just wondering if anyone thought of setting up some banded ones so you can fight against people of your rating for your castle, otherwise a high percentage of the seiges will be held by the strongest players, which is duefully right, but would be nice to enter and challenge someone whom I might be able to beat.

I realise this might make the whole seige section very complicated, but how about having a set time frame, say 3days t/o and 7 days timebank to start and see how it goes....

any thoughts...🙂

F
9 Edits

London

Moves
12 May 05

Originally posted by jay D
Hey

just had a look through the seiges ad was debating which one to enter. There is so much choice of time limits now its great!!

Was just wondering if anyone thought of setting up some banded ones so you can fight against people of your rating for your castle, otherwise a high percentage of the seiges will be held by the strongest players, which is due ...[text shortened]... e frame, say 3days t/o and 7 days timebank to start and see how it goes....

any thoughts...🙂
site ideas is three forums up the list. how you managed to accidently click on this one istead of that one is beyond me!!!

fred

Jay D

London

Moves
13 May 05

thanks mate, just moved it.

Moves
14 May 05

Originally posted by Freddie2004
how you managed to accidently click on this one istead of that one is beyond me!!!

fred
nah, look at his forum avatar, a clue might lie there 🙂

Andrew