1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    06 Sep '04 10:09
    I have corrected the problems that affected previous banded tournaments. The 30 day limit does now apply correctly, and any provisional rating in the first 5 games in now ignored.

Sorry to all those who had entered and have now been removed, I have attempted to clean up a little.

If these tournaments do fill, I will create another series immediately to give those who were removed another chance.

-Russ
  2. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Sep '04 10:20
    Originally posted by Russ
    I have corrected the problems that affected previous banded tournaments. The 30 day limit does now apply correctly, and any provisional rating in the first 5 games in now ignored.

Sorry to all those who had entered and have now been removed, I have attempted to clean up a little.

If these tournaments do fill, I will create another series immediately to give those who were removed another chance.

-Russ
    Thats a "crunchie bar" effort.

skeeter
  3. Standard membertlai1992
    Retired knight
    Chess Castle
    Moves
    06 Sep '04 13:411 edit
    Originally posted by Russ

Sorry to all those who had entered and have now been remove ...[text shortened]... mediately to give those who were removed another chance.

-Russ
    i withdrew from all of them dont really c the point on getting my ass kicked in the 1200-1399 I cant really beat anyone in there. The people in the tourney that i played before all beat me. As for the people i dont know are all 1300+
  4. Standard membertlai1992
    Retired knight
    Chess Castle
    Moves
    06 Sep '04 13:54
    Russ could we have some small tourneys like Mini Duels but start the Mini Duel when us americans are awake😉
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    06 Sep '04 18:40
    Fair point.

I'll try to create more in my late evening.

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree