Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

  1. Waterloo
    Joined
    18 Jul '05
    Moves
    38870
    05 Apr '06 08:09
    How do RHP determine if a player has been cheating by using a computer to prognosticate their moves? When you see a player suddenly jump up 600 points, it seems extraordinary, as no-one is able to increase their ability that quickly without cheating.
    I would like to know how RHP make this determination?
  2. Behind you...
    Joined
    24 Feb '04
    Moves
    28311
    05 Apr '06 11:19
    Originally posted by Wiseowl
    How do RHP determine if a player has been cheating by using a computer to prognosticate their moves? When you see a player suddenly jump up 600 points, it seems extraordinary, as no-one is able to increase their ability that quickly without cheating.
    I would like to know how RHP make this determination?
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/comhub/volunteers.php


    That group in the middle is our Justice League.
  3. Standard memberMoldy Crow
    Your Eminence
    Scunthorpe
    Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    13395
    05 Apr '06 16:01
    Originally posted by Wiseowl
    How do RHP determine if a player has been cheating by using a computer to prognosticate their moves? When you see a player suddenly jump up 600 points, it seems extraordinary, as no-one is able to increase their ability that quickly without cheating.
    I would like to know how RHP make this determination?
    You've been on this site for almost 10,000 moves and you don't know about this whole thing?




    PS- News flash- President Lincoln's been shot.
  4. Waterloo
    Joined
    18 Jul '05
    Moves
    38870
    05 Apr '06 23:35
    Originally posted by Moldy Crow
    You've been on this site for almost 10,000 moves and you don't know about this whole thing?




    PS- News flash- President Lincoln's been shot.
    Curiosity killed the Cat, or so they say

    So you're telling this is all part of the Conspiracy theory. Maybe somebody should tell Michael Moore?
  5. Standard memberMoldy Crow
    Your Eminence
    Scunthorpe
    Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    13395
    05 Apr '06 23:40
    Originally posted by Wiseowl
    Curiosity killed the Cat, or so they say

    So you're telling this is all part of the Conspiracy theory. Maybe somebody should tell Michael Moore?
    Definitely. You're just the man for the job. Get to it, man!
  6. Standard memberRookRAK
    Out of drinks
    On Clique Beach
    Joined
    06 Feb '05
    Moves
    64036
    08 Apr '06 01:15
    Originally posted by Moldy Crow

    PS- News flash- President Lincoln's been shot.
    When did Lincoln become president? I last voted for J.Q. Adams. 😛
  7. Standard memberfierytorment
    Mr. Flame of Fury
    Winona Lake
    Joined
    09 Feb '05
    Moves
    29318
    09 Apr '06 22:27
    thats funny I thought we were still under British Authority
  8. Joined
    20 Dec '05
    Moves
    12772
    14 Apr '06 14:39
    the redcoats are coming, the redcoats are coming!

    I'm off to warn the villages just as soon as tomtom is fully charged!
Back to Top