1. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeĀ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    20 Nov '05 01:132 edits
    .......as we all know he used to criticise players who entered lower banded tournaments as they were far below their rating due to massive resignations/lots of timeouts (mainly Trackhead & Dustnrogers),and I have to say that it was a reasonable and right complaint.
    Now what I see?
    TheSlowPawn entered the 1400-1599 banded tourament and who is on the site from more than a couple of months knows that his usual rating was well above 1800.
    Boris ,shame on you ,entering that tournament was pretty sad after all the moaning about unfair entries in banded tournyes.......
  2. Standard memberWildfire
    Force of Nature
    The Bathroom
    Moves
    20 Nov '05 01:45
    Originally posted by Ravello
    .......as we all know he used to criticise players who entered lower banded tournaments as they were far below their rating due to massive resignations/lots of timeouts (mainly Trackhead & Dustnrogers),and I have to say that it was a reasonable and right complaint.
    Now what I see?
    TheSlowPawn entered the 1400-1599 banded tourament and who is on the site fr ...[text shortened]... retty sad after all the moaning about unfair entries in banded tournyes.......

Tournament 877
    Why bother posting a link to the tournament when it's not possible to view it?
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Nov '05 08:08
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Now what I see?
    TheSlowPawn entered the 1400-1599 banded tourament and who is on the site fr ...[text shortened]... t tournament was pretty sad after all the moaning about unfair entries in banded tournyes.......
    A classic example of "the pot calling the kettle black", or "methinks he doth protest too much"...

People who are guilty often think that protesting the same activity by others somehow lets them off the hook, or diverts attention from them.

Woman speaking to press about a neighbor accused of pedophilia: "He's the last one I would think of doing this. He's a god-fearing man and so good with the kids."

If you haven't guessed, I'm disappointed by this too... not surprised, just disappointed.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree