Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

1. 21 Mar '06 10:54
    Hi,

I've just discovered this site and still have a provisional 1200 rating. I'm a subscriber and have completed 1 rated game and am currently playing 5 others. Can I enter a tournament yet? Or do I have to wait? I looked at the open tourneys and didn't see any p1200 players listed.

Thanks! 🙂
  2. Standard member Derfel Cadarn
    The Mighty
    21 Mar '06 11:00
    Originally posted by Chunkles
    Hi,

I've just discovered this site and still have a provisional 1200 rating. I'm a subscriber and have completed 1 rated game and am currently playing 5 others. Can I enter a tournament yet? Or do I have to wait? I looked at the open tourneys and didn't see any p1200 players listed.

Thanks! 🙂
    You sure can.
  3. 21 Mar '06 11:26 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Chunkles
    Hi,

Thanks! 🙂
    You can, however please don't enter rating-restricted tournaments until your rating isn't provisional anymore, because alot of people will get upset if your real rating turns out to be a lot higher than 1200.