Cheese and rice....

Cheese and rice....

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d

Moves
24 Nov 07

...some people on here take the p1ss in my opinion when it comes to how long they take to move! I'm in a 64 player 1 v 1 tournament which started in February and we are still on Round 1 thanks to ridiculously slow players.....sort it out please!!

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
24 Nov 07

Originally posted by drunknmonkee
...some people on here take the p1ss in my opinion when it comes to how long they take to move! I'm in a 64 player 1 v 1 tournament which started in February and we are still on Round 1 thanks to ridiculously slow players.....sort it out please!!
Can't see a problem if they are moving within the agreed time controls.

Just think this duel tournament Tournament 27 with only 32 entrants started way back on the 7th May 2003 over 4 years ago. 😲

If the last game is won by User 36619 then they will extend it even more.

If your tournament progresses as a similar rate then you could be looking at playing in it for several more years yet.

d
Canuck savant

Moves
24 Nov 07

Originally posted by drunknmonkee
You have zero games in progress. Join another tournament or get an open invite or take a walk or something. Don't sit around waiting for the next round to start!

t

my island

Moves
25 Nov 07

🙄