Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

1. 24 Nov '07 11:18
    ...some people on here take the p1ss in my opinion when it comes to how long they take to move! I'm in a 64 player 1 v 1 tournament which started in February and we are still on Round 1 thanks to ridiculously slow players.....sort it out please!!
  2. 24 Nov '07 13:20
    Originally posted by drunknmonkee
    ...some people on here take the p1ss in my opinion when it comes to how long they take to move! I'm in a 64 player 1 v 1 tournament which started in February and we are still on Round 1 thanks to ridiculously slow players.....sort it out please!!
    Can't see a problem if they are moving within the agreed time controls.

Just think this duel tournament Tournament 27 with only 32 entrants started way back on the 7th May 2003 over 4 years ago.

If the last game is won by User 36619 then they will extend it even more.

If your tournament progresses as a similar rate then you could be looking at playing in it for several more years yet.
  3. Standard member dweezil
    Canuck savant
    24 Nov '07 14:25
    Originally posted by drunknmonkee
    You have zero games in progress. Join another tournament or get an open invite or take a walk or something. Don't sit around waiting for the next round to start!
  4. 25 Nov '07 04:04