Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

1. Joined
    05 Dec '04
    Moves
    11 Jan '05 03:211 edit
    Well, I noticed that chesskid1 had his little vacation icon on so I decided to investigate. His vacation icon says, in his own words, "leaving RHP". So he's leaving RHP and not moving in anymore, I assume. Well, I'm playing him in the 2005 championship and, frankly, I don't want to wait 60 days just to win a game. Is their anything we can do about this or do we have to wait it out?

EDIT: BTW, I'm not going to resign so that rules out one possibility.
  2. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    11 Jan '05 04:25
    if I remember right, he had that same sign up 2 weeks ago when he was on vacation, and it said Leaving RHP.. but he came back.. maybe he's just saying he's on vacation.. and he's leaving RHP during the vacation time.
  3. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    Moves
    11 Jan '05 10:19
    That kid just entered Rho Banded 4x4 1300-1399, so plans on playing at least six more games. I guess he / she is just leaving during a vacation.
  4. Standard memberDrax946
    The Chess Clan
    Moves
    16 Jan '05 16:58
    A lot of his games are being timed out. His profile graph has gone into a steep decline. Maybe he is leaving RHP?
  5. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    16 Jan '05 17:19
    Originally posted by Chess Slayer
    Well, I noticed that chesskid1 had his little vacation icon on so I decided to investigate. His vacation icon says, in his own words, "leaving RHP". So he's leaving RHP and not moving in anymore, I assume. Well, I'm playing him in the 2005 championship and, frankly, I don't want to wait 60 days just to win a game. Is their anything we can do about ...[text shortened]... e have to wait it out?

Why do you feel the need to time him out immediately?
  6. Joined
    21 Oct '04
    Moves
    22 Jan '05 20:03
    I checkmated him in two games in just the last three days, so he is still making moves. Hang in there and he should in all likelihood compete. 🙂

7. Standard memberTRACKHEAD21
    Total Domination
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jan '05 23:24
    Originally posted by Chess Slayer
    Well, I noticed that chesskid1 had his little vacation icon on so I decided to investigate. His vacation icon says, in his own words, "leaving RHP". So he's leaving RHP and not moving in anymore, I assume. Well, I'm playing him in the 2005 championship and, frankly, I don't want to wait 60 days just to win a game. Is their anything we can do about ...[text shortened]... e have to wait it out?

He's not going anywhere, he's tried to join my clan twice since having that flag up.
  8. Joined
    05 Dec '04
    Moves
    23 Jan '05 00:32
    Yes, he's moving againest me now. He sure got timed out a lot...