1. Behind you...
    Moves
    02 Dec '05 17:27
    Don't know if Russ is going to take up the idea of giving you a little trophy icon or something in your profile for your win but meh, congratulations on winning the 2005 Championship! You pushed your way through a helluva field and survived the mayhem, well done!

-Kev
  2. DonationQuirine
    Tovenaar
    Dieren
    Moves
    02 Dec '05 18:02
    Originally posted by seraphimvulture
    Don't know if Russ is going to take up the idea of giving you a little trophy icon or something in your profile for your win but meh, congratulations on winning the [b]2005 Championship! You pushed your way through a helluva field and survived the mayhem, well done!

-Kev[/b]
    Thanks!

One side-note: in the 2nd round it was Ironman31 who won the group before me (and NicoHuyboom). That degrades it somewhat for me though I'm very pleased with my performance in the final.
  3. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    02 Dec '05 21:06
    Originally posted by Quirine
    Thanks!

One side-note: in the 2nd round it was Ironman31 who won the group before me (and NicoHuyboom). That degrades it somewhat for me though I'm very pleased with my performance in the final.
    yes congats to you ... and if it did feel at all degraded - there is always next year!
  4. Joined
    13 Sep '05
    Moves
    02 Dec '05 21:35
    Originally posted by Quirine
    Thanks!

Whatever the case, it was a terrific effort to win such a tournament with so many players! So congratulations - whether it was degraded or not. 🙂
  5. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    03 Dec '05 00:04
    Gefeliciteerd / congratulations.
  6. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Moves
    03 Dec '05 03:43
    Congratulations Quirine.
  7. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Dec '05 06:00
    Well done.🙂
  8. Standard memberGatecrasher
    Whale watching
    33°36'S 26°53'E
    Moves
    04 Dec '05 17:43
    Great job, Quirine.

Although the game mods did all they could to assist David Tebb to win the title, our evil designs were ultimately foiled by good chess! 😉 But we'll be back next year... muhahahaha!

Actually, one very impressive thing about the 2005 championship, was that it actually started and finished in 2005! Against all the odds...
  9. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    04 Dec '05 23:02
    Originally posted by seraphimvulture
    Don't know if Russ is going to take up the idea of giving you a little trophy icon or something in your profile for your win but meh, congratulations on winning the [b]2005 Championship! You pushed your way through a helluva field and survived the mayhem, well done!

-Kev[/b]
    😀
  10. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    05 Dec '05 15:37
    Serious congratulations are in order!! What a Victory!! This has to be the Hardest tournament i've ever seen on this site! Very well done sir 😀
  11. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    05 Dec '05 17:42
    Originally posted by marinakatomb
    Serious congratulations are in order!! What a Victory!! This has to be the Hardest tournament i've ever seen on this site! Very well done sir 😀
    Good job Quirine 🙂. I think they should give you a special trophy for this one, and a unique one for every yearly championship. Your's should be extremely nice however since you won the first one 🙂. Congrats!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree