1. Joined
    01 Jul '04
    Moves
    18 Sep '05 16:35
    Waiting for a single game to finish? And that game has only done five or six moves the past couple of months?

Can't we set up a system where the tournament has to finish in a certain amount of time? Like a tournament can't go on for more than such-and-scuh time? Because in the Delta Duel 64 IV, there is one game that has only progressed a few moves in the past few months, and they are reealllly dragging it out.
  2. London
    Moves
    18 Sep '05 16:57
    Originally posted by abejnood
    Waiting for a single game to finish? And that game has only done five or six moves the past couple of months?

Can't we set up a system where the tournament has to finish in a certain amount of time? Like a tournament can't go on for more than such-and-scuh time? Because in the Delta Duel 64 IV, there is one game that has only progressed a few moves in the past few months, and they are reealllly dragging it out.
    Yes. It always seems that you always finish your games really quickly and someone elses games take ages holding the round up. Anyway, Russ said he was planning to implement a few code which started the second round of tourneys once the winner of each group was beyond doubt.
  3. Berks.
    Moves
    18 Sep '05 19:03
    Although with a duel format, the odd three player group aside, all games would be crucial, so it wouldn't help in that case.

Curiously I do believe I'm in both positions at the moment. Have spent the last couple of months waiting for a game to finish where I'm though to the final group, yet am going out of another tournament where I am playing in one of only two games that is still continuing (I don't think the other matters either now, but could be wrong). Mine isn't, but I do want to play it out.
  4. London
    Moves
    18 Sep '05 19:05
    Originally posted by Peakite
    Although with a duel format, the odd three player group aside, all games would be crucial, so it wouldn't help in that case.

Curiously I do believe I'm in both positions at the moment. Have spent the last couple of months waiting for a game to finish where I'm though to the final group, yet am going out of another tournament where I am playing in one o ...[text shortened]... nk the other matters either now, but could be wrong). Mine isn't, but I do want to play it out.
    According to Russ you would be able to play them out...they just would carry on after the next round had started.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree