1. Standard memberbuffalobill
    Major Bone
    On yer tail ...
    Moves
    26 Feb '06 17:50
    I'm getting to the end stages and in the final of at least one tournament. If two or more opponents share points at the end, is the title shared? If so, it might influence my play.
  2. Joined
    07 Apr '03
    Moves
    26 Feb '06 18:011 edit
    If I understand the rules correctly, as in other rounds, both of you would just advance to the next round.

In the case of it being the last round with 2 people left, those 2 would just start another round. Essentially those 2 would be able to have unlimited rounds if they both tied each time.

TT
  3. Standard memberbuffalobill
    Major Bone
    On yer tail ...
    Moves
    26 Feb '06 18:20
    Originally posted by TimmyToilet
    If I understand the rules correctly, as in other rounds, both of you would just advance to the next round.

In the case of it being the last round with 2 people left, those 2 would just start another round. Essentially those 2 would be able to have unlimited rounds if they both tied each time.

TT
    Bummer. So there can only be one?
  4. Joined
    07 Apr '03
    Moves
    26 Feb '06 18:34
    Originally posted by buffalobill
    Bummer. So there can only be one?
    Only one
  5. Standard memberbuffalobill
    Major Bone
    On yer tail ...
    Moves
    26 Feb '06 19:52
    Originally posted by TimmyToilet
    Only one
    Still a bummer. I'll just have to give it my best shot. This is the tournament I'm thinking of Game 1837157. I was thinking of playing for draws but if that doesn't work then a win it has to be. Pity me.
  6. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    05 Mar '06 07:46
    Originally posted by buffalobill
    Still a bummer. I'll just have to give it my best shot. This is the tournament I'm thinking of Game 1837157. I was thinking of playing for draws but if that doesn't work then a win it has to be. Pity me.
    Don't be afraid to draw these games, as long as you draw over all on points. Starting two more games against this player allows you to have a fresh start, one were you are now firmiliar with your opponents style.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree