Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

1. Standard member EveRyDay
    my pimp hand's strng
    17 May '07 19:27
    Okay. Something seems to be messed up as it is not thematic as I wanted it to be.
    As we negotiated with Russ about the group size that he must have forgotten making it thematic.

I would like to apologize for that to everyone who awaited the Drunken King tourney so much. I wished it to be one. Naturally I will give the winner the prize promised.

On the other hand I would like to ask Russ to start a Drunken King (1.f3 e5 2.Kf2) thematic so we can play that.

Ry
  2. Standard member rhb
    Ginger Scum
    17 May '07 22:29
    Originally posted by EveRyDay
    Okay. Something seems to be messed up as it is not thematic as I wanted it to be.
    As we negotiated with Russ about the group size that he must have forgotten making it thematic.

I would like to apologize for that to everyone who awaited the Drunken King tourney so much. I wished it to be one. Naturally I will give the winner the prize promised.

On th ...[text shortened]... uld like to ask Russ to start a Drunken King (1.f3 e5 2.Kf2) thematic so we can play that.

Ry
    Send feedback!
  3. Standard member slappy115
    Slappy slap slap
    18 May '07 02:56
    Originally posted by EveRyDay

On th ...[text shortened]... uld like to ask Russ to start a Drunken King (1.f3 e5 2.Kf2) thematic so we can play that.

Ry
    You better be sorry.

Just kidding. It's not your fault. I was looking forward to it, too. :'(