1. Joined
    24 Mar '04
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 19:00
    In tournament #860 (monster mash tourney) one of the contestants has not started his white games at all, and he's letting his timebank run on all of the games he's black in. I understand the timed-out rule for the games that have been started, but what of games whose status is still "not started". Time out and time bank clocks aren't even running yet in those. What will cause the games to be forfeited if this player decides he's not going to make even his first move?
  2. Standard memberTRACKHEAD21
    Total Domination
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 19:05
    Originally posted by tomak
    In tournament #860 (monster mash tourney) one of the contestants has not started his white games at all, and he's letting his timebank run on all of the games he's black in. I understand the timed-out rule for the games that have been started, but what of games whose status is still "not started". Time out and time bank clocks aren't even running yet in ...[text shortened]... se the games to be forfeited if this player decides he's not going to make even his first move?
    they are running you just dont see it. You'll time him out in those when his time is up.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree