Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

  1. Standard member Cheshire Cat
    Sparky
    14 Sep '04 21:56
    215 Gamma Banded 4x4 1600-1799 Open to new entrants

    I just wanted to remind everyone that this tournament is still open to new entrants. 🙂

    ~ Cheshire Cat 😀
  2. 14 Sep '04 22:48
    That tourney has been sitting there FOREVER! lol Good luck with that.


    -Kev
  3. 14 Sep '04 23:09
    Why not simply start it with 25 people...asfter all there has been a long wait. perhaps our higher ranking players are scared of losing face or rating points!
  4. Donation Jacko
    Knock, Knock...?
    17 Sep '04 09:41
    Originally posted by jayaitch
    Why not simply start it with 25 people...asfter all there has been a long wait. perhaps our higher ranking players are scared of losing face or rating points!
    out of the 25 there, only 9 are still inside the rating gap 😛

    david
  5. Standard member Cheshire Cat
    Sparky
    18 Sep '04 17:13
    Originally posted by Jacko
    out of the 25 there, only 9 are still inside the rating gap 😛

    david
    I know I'm not one of them; but, that's okay with me. I'd just like for it to start since it's so far back. 🙂 That way I don't get caught by surprise later on. 🙂

    ~ Cheshire Cat 😀
  6. Standard member Cheshire Cat
    Sparky
    19 Sep '04 21:07
    Come on people...just four more and this tourney can start. 🙂

    ~ Cheshire Cat 😀
  7. Standard member Natural Science
    blunderer of pawns
    20 Sep '04 02:11
    Originally posted by Cheshire Cat
    Come on people...just four more and this tourney can start. 🙂

    ~ Cheshire Cat 😀
    I'm in....you know, I think this is the same one I was in a while back, and got impatient waiting for it, so I withdrew. Now I see that I'd still be waiting on it.
  8. Standard member Cheshire Cat
    Sparky
    22 Sep '04 00:05
    Just two more people to go. Surely there are two of you out there. 🙂

    ~ Cheshire Cat 😀
  9. Standard member Cheshire Cat
    Sparky
    22 Sep '04 06:31
    Thanks guys; it has started. 🙂

    ~ Cheshire Cat 😀