1. Standard membervietasianfox45
    Intermediate Player
    Saigon, Vietnam
    Moves
    03 Nov '07 22:33
    Hello, I am new to this forum. I have a question. Is it possible that the site can have someone win a tournament game if an opponent does not move for a very long time and has a lost game?? One example is my game against beatlemania who is losing the game and he/she is the only one who has not played in over six days!! 🙁 I have the game won and he/she can't stop me from winning it at all. He/she also said in the profile that he/she may be grounded if not moved in very long periods of time. Is there a rule about this?? Please help.
  2. The sky
    Moves
    03 Nov '07 22:411 edit
    Originally posted by vietasianfox45
    Hello, I am new to this forum. I have a question. Is it possible that the site can have someone win a tournament game if an opponent does not move for a very long time and has a lost game?? One example is my game against beatlemania who is losing the game and he/she is the only one who has not played in over six days!! 🙁 I have the game won and he/sh e grounded if not moved in very long periods of time. Is there a rule about this?? Please help.
    Tournaments automatically time out two days (I think) after the timeout time and timebank have run out. Of course you can also click the skull before that happens, as in every other game. But if your opponent hasn't run out of time yet (as in case of the game you are talking about, where your opponent still has almost a day of timeout time and 14 days of timebank), you'll have to wait it out. If you find that very annoying, I'd suggest that you only play in tournaments with shorter time controls.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree