Group tables

Group tables

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

Moves
14 Jan 10

Why can't we see OUR group table in a tournament without having to trawl through ALL the groups to find it? Surely this would be a simple thing to correct?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
14 Jan 10
1 edit

Originally posted by sgw1981
Why can't we see OUR group table in a tournament without having to trawl through ALL the groups to find it? Surely this would be a simple thing to correct?
If you're talking about the 2010 Championship, then you can.

Top left hand corner will be a link to your group. Underneath status and round.

F

Moves
15 Jan 10

I would like to know in what group any member belongs instead of going from scan every group until I find him.

Yes, I can mail him and ask, but this is about many members, and it would be so easy to make a cross reference with all participants and a link to their group in particular.

s

Moves
17 Jan 10

Thanks! I appreciate that tip.

But I still wish we had a page dedicated to all our groups in all the tournaments so we could keep up to date with them with a single click.

F

Moves
19 Jan 10

Originally posted by FabianFnas
I would like to know in what group any member belongs instead of going from scan every group until I find him.

Yes, I can mail him and ask, but this is about many members, and it would be so easy to make a cross reference with all participants and a link to their group in particular.
How should I do to find out in which group David Tebb is playing?

B
bloody hell

feeding the chimps..

Moves
19 Jan 10

How should I do to find out in which group David Tebb is playing?
hes in 92

F

Moves
21 Jan 10

Originally posted by BIGWAD
hes in 92
I repeat the question:
"How should I do to find out in which group David Tebb is playing?"
The key word is "How" not "What".

To find out that David is in grop 92, then I have to go through all the groups from 1 to 91 in order to finally find him in group 92. This is not possible.

I want a method of knowing the group for any member. This is a suggestion for Russ to solve this problem.

F

Moves
04 Feb 10

I repeat the question:
"[b]How
should I do to find out in which group David Tebb is playing?"
The key word is "How" not "What".

To find out that David is in grop 92, then I have to go through all the groups from 1 to 91 in order to finally find him in group 92. This is not possible.

I want a method of knowing the group for any member. This is a suggestion for Russ to solve this problem.[/b]
I bump myself.

I want a method of knowing the group for any member. This is a suggestion for Russ to solve this problem.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
04 Feb 10

I bump myself.

Did you make a feasible suggestion, then it would belong to the site idea fourm.