Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

1. 14 Jan '10 11:43
    Why can't we see OUR group table in a tournament without having to trawl through ALL the groups to find it? Surely this would be a simple thing to correct?
  2. Subscriber Proper Knob
    Cornovii
    14 Jan '10 18:36 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by sgw1981
    Why can't we see OUR group table in a tournament without having to trawl through ALL the groups to find it? Surely this would be a simple thing to correct?
    If you're talking about the 2010 Championship, then you can.

Top left hand corner will be a link to your group. Underneath status and round.
  3. 15 Jan '10 06:35
    I would like to know in what group any member belongs instead of going from scan every group until I find him.

Yes, I can mail him and ask, but this is about many members, and it would be so easy to make a cross reference with all participants and a link to their group in particular.
  4. 17 Jan '10 14:08
    Thanks! I appreciate that tip.

But I still wish we had a page dedicated to all our groups in all the tournaments so we could keep up to date with them with a single click.
  5. 19 Jan '10 14:36
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I would like to know in what group any member belongs instead of going from scan every group until I find him.

Yes, I can mail him and ask, but this is about many members, and it would be so easy to make a cross reference with all participants and a link to their group in particular.
    How should I do to find out in which group David Tebb is playing?
  6. Standard member BIGWAD
    bloody hell
    19 Jan '10 17:14
    How should I do to find out in which group David Tebb is playing?
    hes in 92
  7. 21 Jan '10 06:54
    Originally posted by BIGWAD
    hes in 92
    I repeat the question:
    "How should I do to find out in which group David Tebb is playing?"
    The key word is "How" not "What".

To find out that David is in grop 92, then I have to go through all the groups from 1 to 91 in order to finally find him in group 92. This is not possible.

I want a method of knowing the group for any member. This is a suggestion for Russ to solve this problem.
  8. 04 Feb '10 09:20
    I repeat the question:
    "[b]How
    should I do to find out in which group David Tebb is playing?"
    The key word is "How" not "What".

To find out that David is in grop 92, then I have to go through all the groups from 1 to 91 in order to finally find him in group 92. This is not possible.

I want a method of knowing the group for any member. This is a suggestion for Russ to solve this problem.[/b]
    I bump myself.

I want a method of knowing the group for any member. This is a suggestion for Russ to solve this problem.
  9. Subscriber Ponderable
    chemist
    04 Feb '10 11:59
    I bump myself.

Did you make a feasible suggestion, then it would belong to the site idea fourm.