1. Gloucestershire , UK
    Moves
    10 Nov '06 15:42
    i would like to see more 'unbanded' grouped random tourneys please, i see lots of banded randoms

i don't mind getting drawn against high rated people and getting trounced but i also enjoy beating up lesser rated people to make me feel good,
  2. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    10 Nov '06 18:29
    Originally posted by soulby
    but i also enjoy beating up lesser rated people to make me feel good,
    Then do like Helkden and start ten open invites at a time asking for people rated 200 points below you.
  3. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    11 Nov '06 13:39
    Originally posted by soulby
    i also enjoy beating up lesser rated people to make me feel good,
    Why does that make you feel good.

Surely the beating up of people higher rated should make you feel good. Defeating players a few hundred points lower should be expected and therefore should not make you feel good.

I hope that the next player a few hundred points lower than you totally rips you apart so that you feel like carp for weeks.

As Rav said start a bunch of invites for people rated between 900 and 1200 to join, all your games iwl be taken quickly.

You could call the games "I am sad and like to beat up on crap players "

🙄
  4. Gloucestershire , UK
    Moves
    11 Nov '06 21:262 edits
    i think you miss understood, i can't be arsed all i wanted was more unbanded tourneys

i do actually try to play people at my rating, just look at my games,
  5. Gloucestershire , UK
    Moves
    11 Nov '06 21:381 edit
    I JUST LIKE TO WIN OK!!! FOR GOD SAKE I LIKE TO WIN AT EVERYTHING I DO!! SO I PRACTICE ALOT AT ALL THE SPORTS I PLAY BECAUSE I ENJOY IT AND SO THAT I DON'T LOOSE AS OFTEN, I'M NOT A BAD LOSER IN FACT I TAKE MORE FROM LOOSING THAN WINNING IN TERMS OF GETTING BETTER.

I GUESS IT JUST NICE GETTING AN EASY GROUP FROM TIME TO TIME
  6. Gloucestershire , UK
    Moves
    11 Nov '06 21:46
    yikes! loose the caps lock mike,

see now i'm talking to myself cos i'm drunk

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree